Coffee Break
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katie Price: Car goes like stink, now paint it pink Jordan pimps new 250mph supercar

+106
Kingkillz
Adoniy
Ramshackle
Irish_gent61
Saxfreeman
caroline_pope
Temberlon
DBXdarkangel
dannyn
I8redplazzers
razzzor
Melspearls
Ishkandar
57Lindyloo
Icegunner
JASJEE
Jamesmitchell
topharry123
Mrmuffin
justmysay
Jonwon
Indiguk
Onh
chelseabootboys
Wylot
Northfieldstar
Ahseoul
cazalino
Rigsby1980
Lone-renegade
woodstockno1fan
exbootneck
mwng
char841
jennyy21
angieward
Clarkkent786
m1ck916
Doshless
Decokeegy
Seewhatifind
Degooser2000
Joybelle
Julielou40
exiledblue
2hot2handle
Barnsley_dave
thehoffmeister
Bringingmedown
Cueace
Rugsyofspurs
world_to_rights
colie1
DARREN1
whackyspuds
mikeoxbig
Spencerk
Sonic-chez
Jayke1981
Mrswright2bee
Geemoney
Chevronb8
Simonstore
Jealousy
Stillbad
Gbear84
scotchbroth101
theshadowman
BarryS
tornados57
freddo
TheArchitect
mikey35
hereitis
Bad-Boy-Bazza
Thebestgerman
SanityOne
Irongoatball
lilliani
MrsMDickson
Dannydix
itsmemarko
Jasonakajizzy
Larrylargefellow
David_In_OZ
Drunkenmancfan
Dezontk
Mufc2199
manager5
tonyvg
Nepal Trekking
Dmone_x
brasil66
ron007
lndr
tassiehammer
RedDevilAlways
thesmoke
Zombielvis
Exakta
Kwuk
kenny26
mabbus
millerlonie
Lorien
Scanner
110 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Katie Price: Car goes like stink, now paint it pink Jordan pimps new 250mph supercar  - Page 2 Empty Re: Katie Price: Car goes like stink, now paint it pink Jordan pimps new 250mph supercar

Post  Jayke1981 Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:42 am

Defacing a Bugatti in Bubblegum PINK?!? Jeremy, James and RIchard will be recoiling in horror!!

Jayke1981

Back to top Go down

Katie Price: Car goes like stink, now paint it pink Jordan pimps new 250mph supercar  - Page 2 Empty Re: Katie Price: Car goes like stink, now paint it pink Jordan pimps new 250mph supercar

Post  Sonic-chez Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:43 am

First the awful pink Range Rover, then the Porsche and now this (all in the last 3 weeks) . . . she is really taking the ****!!
Doesn't she realise the Country is in Recession and all the NORMAL people do not want her throwing her money and lack of taste in our faces! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE get the woman out of the papers, the Country and my life!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!

Sonic-chez

Back to top Go down

Post  Spencerk Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:44 am

lol - awwww, need something to get more attention - your star is falling. She just wants to be noticed more. Troll.

Spencerk

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeoxbig Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:44 am

she has her knockers

mikeoxbig

Back to top Go down

Post  whackyspuds Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:45 am

im not her fan but most of you guys are plainly jealous, you wish you could drive that didnt you. maybe when you stop slagging the rich ones off you will do well yourself but in the mean time, the joke is on you. nice taste and hope she earn more money cos its none of my business wat she does with her money.

whackyspuds

Back to top Go down

Post  DARREN1 Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:46 am

I think she should be in the next 'Bond' film 'cos she's certainly an 'Evil Genius'

DARREN1

Back to top Go down

Post  colie1 Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:47 am

What car should I get that wil ensure I willl grab all the headlines?

colie1

Back to top Go down

Post  world_to_rights Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:48 am

Clearly money can't buy taste and spraying that lovely car pink shows how immature she is.

world_to_rights

Back to top Go down

Post  Rugsyofspurs Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:49 am

Say what you want but she has an amazing car

Rugsyofspurs

Back to top Go down

Post  Cueace Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:50 am

I say good on her and imagine the car makers are only too glad to supply KP with a car of her choice for next to nothing because of the free publicity they'll get ......

Cueace

Back to top Go down

Post  Bringingmedown Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:50 am

Excellent, nice one girl!!

Even better that it will rile all the little people that can't afford one!

Bringingmedown

Back to top Go down

Post  thehoffmeister Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:51 am

Old hat Katie you need th eporcelain (wipe clean) version....so yesterday tssschhh !

thehoffmeister

Back to top Go down

Post  DARREN1 Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:51 am

It's got 'Penelope Pitsop' all over it......

DARREN1

Back to top Go down

Post  Barnsley_dave Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:52 am

I thought she was still banned?

Barnsley_dave

Back to top Go down

Post  2hot2handle Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:54 am

Why would people be angered if she sprays it pink? Its her bloody car, why shouldnt she do what she wants for gods sake, its a lovely car, and her favourite colour is pink, so she should be able to spray it PINK, or is it because its JORDAN that people would be angered by it!
Nice car anyway Jordan,
Shame you didnt acheive the record for the book signing, but you wasnt far of, so great attempt hun, and also congrats on your number 1 book, well deserved.
anyone who comes out on top after all the terrid abuse you get all the time gets my vote anyway, keep it up, goes to show you have more people out there rooting for you than those against you! NUMBER 1 book again!!! great stuff

2hot2handle

Back to top Go down

Post  Barnsley_dave Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:55 am

"Say what you want but she has an amazing car"

Yes, but it won't be when she's painted it pink. It will look completely stupid - if it looked great they would have painted them pink in the first place. Painting a Bugatti Veyron pink should be a criminal offence.

Barnsley_dave

Back to top Go down

Post  exiledblue Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:56 am

oh dear

exiledblue

Back to top Go down

Post  Julielou40 Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:56 am

She's going to prang it within a month, because the stupid woman can't drive to save her life!!

Julielou40

Back to top Go down

Post  Joybelle Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:57 am

Who cares, haven't we seen and heard enough of her. Please give us all a break.

Joybelle

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeoxbig Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:57 am

my 220bhp fuel injected 1200 kawasaki will accelerate faster than that..me bike will top out at 220mph so i would loose after about 180mph i rekon...only cost me 8k aswell lol

mikeoxbig

Back to top Go down

Post  Barnsley_dave Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:59 am

So, when's she going to have her kids painted pink? They're about the only thing she hasn't had painted yet.

Barnsley_dave

Back to top Go down

Post  Degooser2000 Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:00 am

Isn't life ironic, we lose a truly gifted and talented woman like Amy Winehouse, but a non-entity scrubber like Jordan keeps on going (!?)

Degooser2000

Back to top Go down

Post  Seewhatifind Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:01 am

How on earth has such a talentless person been able to pay for such a car!! And why oh why do British people keep these people in the news!!!

Seewhatifind

Back to top Go down

Post  Decokeegy Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:02 am

Noooooo!!!

Please don't do that to a Veyron!!!!!

Decokeegy

Back to top Go down

Post  Doshless Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:02 am

As i keep saying, stop buying or reading anything about this old troll, and she will eventually go away, problem is the news boys need to be knocked out first cos they write this crap.
Will someone gag 2hot2handle this is delusional and needs medical treatment

Doshless

Back to top Go down

Post  m1ck916 Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:03 am

If I were in charge of sales at Bugatti I would refuse to sell her a Veyron unless she signs a clause promising it will remain a standard colour. To do that to a beautiful car is sacrilage and makes a mockery of the marque. Still it wont be long until she wrecks it anyway. She wont be able to cope with its power

m1ck916

Back to top Go down

Post  BarryS Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:04 am

Dear oh dear at the brown nosers on here like Simonstore and 2hot2handle. Why do you always stupidly assume it's jealousy that drives these comments? Your obvious lack of intellect and reasoning means that you will forever be ignorant fawning imbeciles to the likes of low rent trash like Jordan. She sucks the pennies from your pockets like a leach because you lack the intelligence to see what she really is. You buy books she doesn't write and you watch her TV shows as it's catered for brain dead morons who are too thick to turn over. I really pity people like you as will forever be chumps and gullible victims of today's dumb down society.

BarryS

Back to top Go down

Post  Clarkkent786 Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:05 am

OMG i rate her! not even footballers have the guts to buy this car, she has done well for herself if she can pay for one of the latest veyrons, the running costs etc. Those tyres will cost her 35,000 to change.

Clarkkent786

Back to top Go down

Post  angieward Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:06 am

I always find it disgusting how some of these people with money spend it when there are so many that dont have much money, even when I win the lottery I wont be buying a million pound house or brand new car its a waste of money!! I just hope the old trout has devalued it by getting it sprayed cakky pink what a loser!!!

angieward

Back to top Go down

Post  jennyy21 Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:07 am

Haha go Katie:) Not the colour I'd choose but come on, it's showing individualism...in a bad way

jennyy21

Back to top Go down

Post  char841 Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:07 am

I would have this car no matter the colour - balls of steel to drive it!!

char841

Back to top Go down

Post  mwng Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:08 am

Who sold this airhead a Veyron? It's a piece of history, and now it's doomed.

mwng

Back to top Go down

Post  exbootneck Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:09 am

Its her money and just shows that for all the slagging off she is a multi millionairess...so she does get the last laugh.

exbootneck

Back to top Go down

Post  woodstockno1fan Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:09 am

can wait for clarkson on top gear to rant on about this..... lol

woodstockno1fan

Back to top Go down

Post  Lone-renegade Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:10 am

I can't wait to see what Clarkson has to say on this in the next Top Gear episode, but with her driving record it wont be long before it is damaged and sent off for repair or written off lol

Lone-renegade

Back to top Go down

Post  Rigsby1980 Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:11 am

It just goes to show how much her personality must really stink when she has to go to these lengths to get attention... Think about it. 2(!!!) FAILED marriages in the space of JUST 2 years, a non English speaking toyboy moved in with her kids at the drop of a hat who isn't ever allowed out on his own, misses home, but has to retract statements, and now, a whole 1 million quid for a car that is hardly suitable for her 3 childrens comfort... And to be sprayed bubblegum pink all in the name of attention??? Yep, the person who does this must have a personality that really STINKS... Didn't she just buy a scooter and a Porsche??? Again, not exactly investing with the children in mind... Wonder how much she spends on them compared to herself...

Rigsby1980

Back to top Go down

Post  cazalino Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:13 am

Since she has got with Mr Argentina she has brought a new Range Rover, a Porsche thing and now this, do you think she is trying to impress him!

cazalino

Back to top Go down

Post  Ahseoul Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:14 am

Ms Price, has two great assets,and they are forward looking. However they can be exposed only so much,and their availability has reached saturation point.So it is inevitable that she must continually seek new strategems to maintain her precence in the media,hence the pink Veyron. After all is said and done, she like the government relies on full transparency.

Ahseoul

Back to top Go down

Post  Northfieldstar Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:14 am

You watch her wreck it, or the Argentinian take it in the divorce

Northfieldstar

Back to top Go down

Post  Wylot Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:15 am

One way of keeping this Argie monkey, buy a pink Bugatti, sure he will be real impressed driving it! Muppet...

Wylot

Back to top Go down

Post  chelseabootboys Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:16 am

why do the press give her coverage,another reason i don`t buy any paper with her on the front page

chelseabootboys

Back to top Go down

Post  Onh Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:16 am

attention attention attention.

Onh

Back to top Go down

Post  Indiguk Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:17 am

Enjoy it while you can KP because the public’s appetite for you and your product is coming to an end.

Indiguk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonwon Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:23 am

This is all we need a nasty Sun model Jordan shoving her money in faces of people that actually work hard and bought the papers to make her money.

Jonwon

Back to top Go down

Post  justmysay Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:24 am

Im not a fan but i do not dislike her either, she can do what she wants its her money and she earnt it, however you see it she cant be that stupid can she. shes worth a fortune,

justmysay

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrmuffin Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:25 am

has anyone heard if jeremy clarkson is ok ? bet he had a heart attack reading this Smile

Mrmuffin

Back to top Go down

Post  topharry123 Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:25 am

Unfortunately she failed on the world record. She could only manage 1 book, and that was for herself.....
Why oh why would anyone spray that car pink!? Jordan's weekly "Oh what can I do to be in the papers this week"

topharry123

Back to top Go down

Post  char841 Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:26 am

Jealousy is an ugly trait people

char841

Back to top Go down

Post  Jamesmitchell Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:27 am

One modification missing on this car, tinted windows so we dont have to see her ugly mug!

Jamesmitchell

Back to top Go down

Post  JASJEE Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:27 am

although this car is a technology marvel to be honest it's not the best looking machine around. But pink is a bad choice(almost as bad as the grey Bentley Supersports I saw up in a London showroom with bright yellow wheels)

JASJEE

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next