Coffee Break
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katie Price: Car goes like stink, now paint it pink Jordan pimps new 250mph supercar

+106
Kingkillz
Adoniy
Ramshackle
Irish_gent61
Saxfreeman
caroline_pope
Temberlon
DBXdarkangel
dannyn
I8redplazzers
razzzor
Melspearls
Ishkandar
57Lindyloo
Icegunner
JASJEE
Jamesmitchell
topharry123
Mrmuffin
justmysay
Jonwon
Indiguk
Onh
chelseabootboys
Wylot
Northfieldstar
Ahseoul
cazalino
Rigsby1980
Lone-renegade
woodstockno1fan
exbootneck
mwng
char841
jennyy21
angieward
Clarkkent786
m1ck916
Doshless
Decokeegy
Seewhatifind
Degooser2000
Joybelle
Julielou40
exiledblue
2hot2handle
Barnsley_dave
thehoffmeister
Bringingmedown
Cueace
Rugsyofspurs
world_to_rights
colie1
DARREN1
whackyspuds
mikeoxbig
Spencerk
Sonic-chez
Jayke1981
Mrswright2bee
Geemoney
Chevronb8
Simonstore
Jealousy
Stillbad
Gbear84
scotchbroth101
theshadowman
BarryS
tornados57
freddo
TheArchitect
mikey35
hereitis
Bad-Boy-Bazza
Thebestgerman
SanityOne
Irongoatball
lilliani
MrsMDickson
Dannydix
itsmemarko
Jasonakajizzy
Larrylargefellow
David_In_OZ
Drunkenmancfan
Dezontk
Mufc2199
manager5
tonyvg
Nepal Trekking
Dmone_x
brasil66
ron007
lndr
tassiehammer
RedDevilAlways
thesmoke
Zombielvis
Exakta
Kwuk
kenny26
mabbus
millerlonie
Lorien
Scanner
110 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Katie Price: Car goes like stink, now paint it pink Jordan pimps new 250mph supercar  - Page 3 Empty Re: Katie Price: Car goes like stink, now paint it pink Jordan pimps new 250mph supercar

Post  Icegunner Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:28 am

Ducati should not allow someone like her own their product it just devalues it and their Company.

Icegunner

Back to top Go down

Katie Price: Car goes like stink, now paint it pink Jordan pimps new 250mph supercar  - Page 3 Empty Re: Katie Price: Car goes like stink, now paint it pink Jordan pimps new 250mph supercar

Post  Simonstore Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:28 am

Oxford, Cambridge or Page 3.....take your pick!

Simonstore

Back to top Go down

Post  57Lindyloo Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:29 am

Say what you like about her, she's a shrewd business woman.

57Lindyloo

Back to top Go down

Post  Ishkandar Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:30 am

You can take the girl out of the chav; you can't take the chav out of the girl !!

Ishkandar

Back to top Go down

Post  Melspearls Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:30 am

0 - 62mph in less than 3 secs!!! does it lift off as well?

Melspearls

Back to top Go down

Post  razzzor Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:31 am

0-60 in two and a half seconds. Fantastic. You should be able to reach the other side of the planet by lunchtime tomorrow.

Oh, and dont come back.

razzzor

Back to top Go down

Post  I8redplazzers Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:32 am

Icegunner wrote:Ducati should not allow someone like her own their product it just devalues it and their Company.

do what!!! hahahahahahahahaaaaa!! count the wheels you prat!!! hahahahahahaaa!!

I8redplazzers

Back to top Go down

Post  dannyn Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:32 am

For all those people out there, this waste of space has robbed every poor little girl's dream for being as rich as her, by spending all this money from her rubbish ghost-written books on one of the rarest cars in the world she will never use again.

This, ladies and gentlemen just proves why we work so hard to make our children believe they can be as successful as them by buying their books, but as an example as her just proves why we shouldn't give her any money at all.

We all know that Katie Price/Jordan buys these silly things when she's depressed, assuming why she came filming in Cafe De Paris because Alex and Chantelle was celebrating his birthday there, she knew that they would be getting the attention all week, therefore she went their thinking the newspaper would talk about her also.

Now she has made Bugatti into a failure manufacturing company, and since she has failed to have as many people attend her book signing, she wanted to cover it all up by buying this to be one of the three celebrities who own a Bugatti Veyron in the world.

I have taken time to write this, as my 13-year-old son may agree with me as we were discussing this issue. I use to like Katie Price when she was with Alex, thus; buying a few books from her series. I now dislike her against her attitude towards people, and for wasting their time to attend her failed book signings as she promised young followers she would sign her books. I hope you could all understand.

dannyn

Back to top Go down

Post  DBXdarkangel Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:33 am

justmysay wrote:Im not a fan but i do not dislike her either, she can do what she wants its her money and she earnt it, however you see it she cant be that stupid can she. shes worth a fortune,

Earned it? What buy having fake boobs and showing them in a paper? Hoe is that earning it? Everyone women in the world can do that..no talent, no brains and boring as hell..

DBXdarkangel

Back to top Go down

Post  Temberlon Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:34 am

253 mph? Just where in England are you going to reach those speeds??? l'll be competing with her on the M25 at 70mph in my Mondeo - if there is no trafffic that is. And if she breaks the speed limit and overtake me at super speeds l know the coppers will have her chkchkchk.

Temberlon

Back to top Go down

Post  caroline_pope Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:34 am

Why would you do that!!! What a tit!

caroline_pope

Back to top Go down

Post  Saxfreeman Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:36 am

so what its her car her money if she likes pink she likes pink

Saxfreeman

Back to top Go down

Post  Irish_gent61 Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:38 am

I don't know why this woman, who can't even drive, buys such a sporty car? Is it for her boyfriend? Because it would take her about 5 minutes to put this car into a wall somewhere.

Irish_gent61

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramshackle Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:39 am

57Lindyloo wrote:Say what you like about her, she's a shrewd business woman.

I don't think so. If you'd said she has a shrewd manager and financial advisors I'd agree.

Ramshackle

Back to top Go down

Post  Adoniy Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:40 am

THIS IS THE WOMAN THAT THE WORLD IS LED TO BELIEVE IS STUPID & COMMON?SHE DON'T ARF GO!

Adoniy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingkillz Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:41 am

Irish_gent61 wrote:I don't know why this woman, who can't even drive, buys such a sporty car? Is it for her boyfriend? Because it would take her about 5 minutes to put this car into a wall somewhere.

why would it be for her boyfriend if shes going to paint it pink???? she hitting middle age thats whats happens she want to look young and flash.

Kingkillz

Back to top Go down

Post  tee666 Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:41 am

such a shame that this awful creature has made enough money to buy one of these gorgeous motors Sad

tee666

Back to top Go down

Post  Degooser2000 Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:42 am

Does, she realise she's spent £1 million+, on a car with no back seat?

Where's she going to go for a leg-over when Saturday nights come around?

Degooser2000

Back to top Go down

Post  Giggity61 Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:43 am

Barbara Cartland would be proud of you, Volkswagon will be mortified.

Giggity61

Back to top Go down

Post  bristolgeoff Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:44 am

why on earth did she get a red car,when she could have had it pink from the start for that price.i know just to make the papers about it,how sad.please just crawl under a rock and never come out

bristolgeoff

Back to top Go down

Post  brasil66 Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:45 am

She didn't buy it, she leased it

brasil66

Back to top Go down

Post  exservice Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:46 am

Where does it say she leased it?! She would not be allowed to spray it ghastly pink if it was leased.She would be better keeping it the colour it is and send the money it would cost for a spray to the fund for starving children.Self obsessed as usual.

exservice

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3