Coffee Break
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beyonce: I took a gap year to stop going

+10
lekker1211
HarleyDee
Yanella
Clarkkent786
ron007
Eppster
Lindathecat
Smatty
lilliani
Scanner
14 posters

Go down

Beyonce: I took a gap year to stop going  Empty Beyonce: I took a gap year to stop going

Post  Scanner Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:30 am

BEYONCE took a year off from making music to avoid cracking up.
But unlike most people in their twenties, the singer didn't spend her sabbatical enjoying Amsterdam's "herbal" cafes or meeting Toadfish on the Neighbours set in Melbourne, Australia.

When you're one of the world's biggest pop stars you can afford a more pampered "cultural" experience.

Beyonce recalled: "It was beginning to get fuzzy - I couldn't even tell which day or which city I was at.

"I would sit there at ceremonies and they would give me an award and I was just thinking about the next performance.

"My mother was very persistent and she kept saying that I had to take care of my mental health."

"So I went to see museums, ballets, the Great Wall of China and everywhere I had been to but never got to see."

The singer had no problems scaling the Great Wall of China, courtesy of her famous long pins.

She said: "I actually started running, I don't know why. The steps are really small. I just felt like I was in my own world."

She must have watched Rocky films on the plane.

The break clearly did her the world of good.

Beyonce returned refreshed with album 4, which recently went to No1 on both sides of the Atlantic, and her performances at Glastonbury and T In The Park were a big hit with festival-goers. And despite all that travelling, the singer also got plenty of rest. Rather than hitchhike with a huge backpack like most gap-year travellers, Beyonce rode on luxury tour buses and private jets while joining her rapper husband Jay-Z on his world tour.

Beyonce said: "I got the chance to see the Jay-Z shows in the audience which I had never been able to do, so I was really inspired.

"I've always been a Jay-Z groupie."

Just like Kanye West then...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3723295/Beyonce-I-took-a-gap-year-to-stop-going-crazy.html
Scanner
Scanner

Back to top Go down

Beyonce: I took a gap year to stop going  Empty Re: Beyonce: I took a gap year to stop going

Post  lilliani Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:26 am

something is not rite, her life looks so forced plz relax.

lilliani

Back to top Go down

Beyonce: I took a gap year to stop going  Empty Re: Beyonce: I took a gap year to stop going

Post  Smatty Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:41 am

She had to take a year out to rest and relax ??? what is the matter with these modern day music artists, they dont make them like they used to, you never saw any of the big artists years ago having to 'take a year out' Beatles, pink floyd,, rolling stones.. sorry we are not doing anything for a year as we need to relax . lol

Smatty

Back to top Go down

Post  Lindathecat Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:41 am

Well the album is absolute bobbins, so maybe she should have taken 2 years off.

Lindathecat

Back to top Go down

Post  Eppster Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:42 am

So she took a year off for her sake?

Do us a favour and take the rest of you life of for OUR sakes.

FFS.

Eppster

Back to top Go down

Post  ron007 Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:43 am

When?? She seems to be permanently working! she is either singing ,promoting something or with jay z at a promotion!! never noticed she was missing for a year.

ron007

Back to top Go down

Post  Clarkkent786 Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:43 am

she is ugly when she has no extreme make up on. Ive noticed this some time ago. jennifer Lopez without make up isn't too bad..but i cant stand Jennifer's pushed back hairstyle showing her bump forehead and a flat face. There are so many women without make up that look so beautiful. Beyonce isn't one of them!

Clarkkent786

Back to top Go down

Post  Yanella Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:46 am

Gush! People are so rude and full of hate!! Better look first at yourselves, before judging others!

Yanella

Back to top Go down

Post  HarleyDee Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:47 am

Her music (If you can call it that)...SUCKS. So does his.

HarleyDee

Back to top Go down

Post  lekker1211 Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:47 am

I have to say that hair looks ridiculous, like a bad wig which it probably is.

lekker1211

Back to top Go down

Post  Londonboi2009 Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:49 am

HarleyDee wrote:Her music (If you can call it that)...SUCKS. So does his.

When is your new album coming out? Stop hating dude!!!

Clarkkent786 wrote:
she is ugly when she has no extreme make up on. Ive noticed this some time ago. jennifer Lopez without make up isn't too bad..but i cant stand Jennifer's pushed back hairstyle showing her bump forehead and a flat face. There are so many women without make up that look so beautiful. Beyonce isn't one of them!

I didn't know you were a bloke! Lol. C'mon man....leave all the bitching to the females....geeeeeez!!
Haters gonna hate.!!!

Londonboi2009

Back to top Go down

Post  MEGATRONICS Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:49 am

to call someone ugly is harsh and pointless. we are all born individual with quirks and imperfections. i live in LA and i've come across a lot of fakery. puffy lips, expressionless botoxed faces, hair extensions, fake tan, fake boobs. not everyone out here is like that, mind you, but when you do come across it, its a bit sobering. what's important is what's on the inside... as cliched as that sounds. anyway, i for one think Beyonce is a beautiful talented woman, and i also admire her professionalism! you never hear about her canceling shows due to "illness" aka hangover/comedown. she's never drunk on stage throwing hissy fits or storming off. at the end of the day, it's about your fans! and she never seems to forget that!

MEGATRONICS

Back to top Go down

Post  Mcnative Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:50 am

What an unattractive couple! Yuk, just goes to show with enough money anyone is beautiful!

Mcnative

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkness99 Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:51 am

HarleyDee wrote:Her music (If you can call it that)...SUCKS. So does his.

How does Jay-z's music suck? 1/2 a billion dollars made and there are still doubters

Darkness99

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down