Coffee Break
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No trip to the Palace for Dappy

+3
Southeastern
chris8910
Scanner
7 posters

Go down

No trip to the Palace for Dappy  Empty No trip to the Palace for Dappy

Post  Scanner Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:05 am

DAPPY has scuppered his chances of getting an OBE in 30 years' time for his services to the hat industry.
The rapper's posters to promote his first solo single No Regrets has a cheeky comment about the Duchess of Cambridge - and it won't please Prince William.

A line from the song says: "I'm a prince and yes I will get the crown/Kate stays in my dungeon when her sister's round."

Dappy's label would be wise to avoid pasting them on billboards near Kensington Palace or he could be strung up for treason.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/music/3743168/No-trip-to-the-Palace-for-Dappy.html
Scanner
Scanner

Back to top Go down

No trip to the Palace for Dappy  Empty Re: No trip to the Palace for Dappy

Post  chris8910 Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:36 am

Oh yeah, like this twonk would ever get an OBE, no talented useless little goon, rapping is singing for people that cannot sing.

chris8910

Back to top Go down

Post  Southeastern Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:36 am

this moron is a complete waste of space. he's no rapper either - just some loser who got lucky because someone who is clearly tone deaf decided to give him a recording contract. even worse is the fact that people are buying this crap.

Southeastern

Back to top Go down

Post  itchychin Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:55 am

Why the hate?
Fact is, if you don't like his music, then don't listen to it. I'm assuming you must have both listened to him in the past to form your opinion? Before you start accusing me of being a biased fan, I'm not. His music isn't really to my taste either.
However, I'm willing to bet he's pulling in more cash than all of us put together, so who's the fool?

itchychin

Back to top Go down

Post  Simonstore Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:56 am

This person is a father....!
And we wonder about why kids are so stupid?

Simonstore

Back to top Go down

Post  world_to_rights Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:57 am

Another one who if he weren't earning a living singing rubbish songs he'd be leaving his council house at night to join the riots. It's a shame really - those like him who have kids and a low IQ will teach their children what? Respect? No. Work ethic? No. Decency? You must be mad! It'll be another generation of hopeless kids Sad

world_to_rights

Back to top Go down

Post  Cb1000r Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:58 am

itchychin wrote:Why the hate?
Fact is, if you don't like his music, then don't listen to it. I'm assuming you must have both listened to him in the past to form your opinion? Before you start accusing me of being a biased fan, I'm not. His music isn't really to my taste either.
However, I'm willing to bet he's pulling in more cash than all of us put together, so who's the fool?

"Why all the hate?" "Fact is, if you don't like his music, then don't listen to it"??

We DO like music ya donut, THAT'S why we hate that filthy, Chavstain Dickensian pickpocket lookin' talentless nobody pillock, 'Crappy'!! Because HE doesn't make any. The only thing he makes is ME wanna wring his scrawny 2+2=uuuuuuuuum3? neck. Not talkin' to you anymore... thought you were better than that!!
Cb1000r
Cb1000r

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down