Coffee Break
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born This Wave

Go down

Born This Wave  Empty Born This Wave

Post  Scanner Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:07 pm

LADY GaGa goes from The Fame to the foam as she rides the crest of the wave on a surfboard.
The pop superstar took to the water like a pro after a few tips from her teacher.

The Born This Way singer, 25, was taking time out from her hectic touring schedule to spend a relaxing holiday with pals in Mexico.

But she looked anything but wiped out as she cooled off from the 28°C (82°F) temperatures in the surf. An onlooker said: "For a relative beginner she took to surfing really well.

"She started quite slowly learning how to bodyboard and then she was able to work up to standing - she made excellent progress.

"She has been very relaxed since she arrived at the resort and is just looking to unwind from her punishing timetable on the road."

GaGa's teacher ensured a cord was tied from her leg to the board so she didn't become stranded in an emergency.

She is staying at a £4,250-a-night resort in Puerto Vallarta close to the beach. And her £240 surf lesson will seem like pocket money to the megabucks singer.

GaGa - whose The Fame debut album has sold more than 2.5million copies - at first appeared in a wetsuit top and then stripped down to a skimpy black bikini.

And the star showed that she wasn't afraid to bare even more after the first snaps were released yesterday of her new video for single You And I - where she plays a semi-nude MERMAID.

GaGa, real name Stefani Germanotta, said: "The premise is that I've walked from New York City to Nebraska to get my boyfriend back.

"I'm walking with no luggage and my ankles are kind of bleeding a little bit and there's grass stuck in my shoes. It's the idea that when you're away from somebody you love it's torture."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3762541/Born-This-Wave.html
Scanner
Scanner

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum