Coffee Break
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Posh Keira Knightley gets drum lessons

+3
x.xsophiex.x
-Geordie-
Scanner
7 posters

Go down

Posh Keira Knightley gets drum lessons  Empty Posh Keira Knightley gets drum lessons

Post  Scanner Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:58 am

KEIRA Knightley is learning how to play an instrument - and it's not the harp, surprisingly.
The posh actress has taken up drums and guitar and is being given lessons by her boyfriend, Klaxons star James Righton.

They have spent several nights jamming together, which a few months ago Keira may have thought involved squashing strawberries and putting them in jars.

A source said: "Keira is turning into a proper rock chick. She might be as posh as they come but she has no qualms about letting herself go on a drum kit.

"She's a quick learner, too, so it won't be long until she can play at a decent level."

And these jamming sessions are not taking place in a sweaty studio.

They are making sweet music together among friends and surrounded by candles in various houses.

However, Klaxons fans should not be concerned about Keira having a Yoko Ono-style influence on the band.

She's just happy adding another string to her bow and boosting her CV, which will be handy for any future rom-coms featuring a posh girl joining a rock band.

The couple starting dating in March after being introduced by a mutual friend at a party.

Since then, James has been taking her to his favourite haunts in London.

They have been watching up-and-coming bands while sinking pints of ale in the boozers.

Her new rock 'n' roll lifestyle is a far cry from the nights out she enjoyed with her ex, actor Rupert Friend.

They were regularly spotted eating sushi before going to the theatre.

Doubt she has much time for sushi these days.

Jellied eels in East End pubs are more her bag.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/film/3729631/Posh-Keira-Knightley-gets-drum-lessons.html
Scanner
Scanner

Back to top Go down

Posh Keira Knightley gets drum lessons  Empty Re: Posh Keira Knightley gets drum lessons

Post  -Geordie- Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:47 am

He looks about 10.

What a waste of a good looking lass... If she'd have put a bit of thought and effort into it, she could have been with me instead.

-Geordie-

Back to top Go down

Posh Keira Knightley gets drum lessons  Empty Re: Posh Keira Knightley gets drum lessons

Post  x.xsophiex.x Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:47 am

Why does her fashion sense receed around 10 years with each new picture i see? My nan probably owns the clothes she's strutting about in!!!!

x.xsophiex.x

Back to top Go down

Post  Ethorne Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:48 am

in grotty Newcastle? I very much doubt it...

Ethorne

Back to top Go down

Post  -Geordie- Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:49 am

Ethorne wrote:in grotty Newcastle? I very much doubt it...

"Jellied eels in East End pubs is more her bag"

Aye, i can see what you mean... Obviously a classy bird, if she's mucking about with jellied eels in an east end pub...

-Geordie-

Back to top Go down

Post  Samysingh Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:49 am

Posh Keira Knightley is a real sex cymbal;
yeh but NOT SEX SYMBAL

Samysingh

Back to top Go down

Post  Tlg2730 Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:50 am

I wonder if one day she will ever wake up and decide to change that pathetic pouty expression she always has stuck to her face!!!!

Tlg2730

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakavelli Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:50 am

I can see what your all saying... I mean she's skint, no movie career or rockstar boyfriend?!

You people are ridiculous

x.xsophiex.x - I bet what she's wearing cost twice your entire wadrobe and if you were pictured above i'm pretty sure she'd get the nod over you too.

Sakavelli

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down