Coffee Break
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goodnight, my angel, sleep tight AMY DAD'S MOVING TRIBUTE AT WINEHOUSE FUNERAL

+54
Deefur
RedDevilAlways
number0ne
MEGATRONICS
Vencedor
Madmax007
deejay123
Theresa-75
Yardmanforlife
missa
Mindy
JASJEE
spking
Martin
Erick
tattoochickuk
MsFaith
luskentyre
Joy99
Simonstore
doodle55
SusanCoyote
Sammi08
saz01
lola2512
Drylaundry
Bloodangel
Crispies
Mufc19rule
Ykoz
Linsell
Jellybelly1969@
champagne_fizz
Gcrow77
Ste_A_B_W
Jayke1981
mickb44
Laplander
Mickimoo
llw85
Stumpy_CGS
waggy1
thehoffmeister
paddy105
Bigwill69
TheArchitect
whatthehell
basil1234
angiemc
gotnips
Wireman999
Melspearls
charlaay777
Scanner
58 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Goodnight, my angel, sleep tight AMY DAD'S MOVING TRIBUTE AT WINEHOUSE FUNERAL  Empty Goodnight, my angel, sleep tight AMY DAD'S MOVING TRIBUTE AT WINEHOUSE FUNERAL

Post  Scanner Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:27 am

AMY Winehouse's dad Mitch said "goodnight" to his daughter today before hundreds of mourners ended her funeral by singing her favourite song.
Around 200 people are believed to have joined Mitch, Amy's mum Janis and the family at the private service to pay their last respects to the troubled singer.

They listened to 60-year-old Mitch as he ended his moving eulogy with the words: "Goodnight, my angel, sleep tight. Mummy and Daddy love you ever so much."

Then they sang Carole King's 1971 song So Far Away.

A spokesman for the family said: "Mitch was funny, he told some great stories from her childhood about how head-strong she was, and clearly the family and friends recognised the stories and laughed along.

"He stressed so many times she was happier now than she had ever been and he spoke about her boyfriend and paid tribute to a lot of people in her life."

Among those invited to the ceremony at Edgwarebury Cemetery in North London were Kelly Osbourne, DJ Mark Ronson, singer Bryan Adams and Amy's goddaughter Dionne Bromfield.

Kelly, 26, wore her hair in a beehive in a nod to Amy's famous trademark do. Stylist Alex Foden — said to have created the style — was also at the ceremony.

Amy's bandmates Zalon and Heshima Thompson as well as singer Remi Nicole were also among the select group to attend the funeral, which had to take place as soon as possible after the death according to Jewish law.

A devastated-looking Ronson, wearing sunglasses and a skull cap, was among the first to leave when he came out of the main entrance at 3.45pm.

Her parents emerged from the chapel a few minutes later. Her boyfriend Reg Traviss and brother Alex were among the last to come out.

After the service, throngs of fans lined the roads outside the cemetery as Amy's body was taken to a crematorium.

Her ashes will be mixed with those of her beloved grandmother Cynthia, who died of lung cancer in 2006.

Guests left clutching a picture of the star and described the service as "wonderful".

Family friend Alfie Ezekiel said: "Mitch gave a very good eulogy and he managed to get through it very well, considering."

He said the service — during which Mitch was the only family member to speak — was "joyful" and "celebrated" the singer's life. Alfie, from Loughton, Essex, added: "It was very moving."

One mourner said Mitch's eulogy had been "emotional". They added: "He said that she would be carried in his heart. They were in contact three times a day, always, wherever she was.

"It's a complex situation but he is supported by his community. It's this extraordinary diaspora of people from north London who all knew Amy from when she was born."

Shelley Rotbart joined fans gathered outside Golders Green Crematorium and said Amy was among a host of stars to be cremated there.

Mrs Rotbart, 46, said: "Marc Bolan of T-Rex, Keith Moon the drummer for The Who and Peter Sellers were all brought here when they died.

"Further back Vivien Leigh and Sigmund Freud were brought here."

Troubled Amy's funeral came days after her untimely death at her home in Camden, North London. There has been speculation that booze and drugs had a role to play.

But police said it could take up to four weeks until results from toxicology tests to establish the cause of death come back. A post-mortem was inconclusive.

Yesterday, grieving Mitch and Janis made an emotional visit to Amy's £2million home to view tributes to their tragic daughter.

And her film director boyfriend Reg, 35, spoke of his grief, saying: "I can't describe what I'm going through."

One person missing from Amy's funeral was her ex-husband Blake Fielder-Civil, 29 - who was denied compassionate leave from Armley prison in Leeds, where he is serving 32 months for burglary and a firearm offence.

Fans also continued to express their shock at Amy's death today.

Vicky Robinson, 36, from Harrow, said: "It's really, really sad. It is just such a waste".

Jade Burgess, 22, added: "I was actually planning to see her in concert but I never got to — it really is sad."

Amy's goddaughter Dionne also paid tribute to her today.

Writing on Twitter, the 15-year-old singer said: "I feel like a part of my Soul has departed with the beautiful Song Bird Amy .... Please Say a PRAY... She loved everyone.x".

Meanwhile, singer Adele said Amy "paved the way for artists like me".

In a statement on her website, she said: "I don't think she ever realised just how brilliant she was and how important she is, but that just makes her even more charming.

"Although I'm incredibly sad about Amy passing I'm also reminded of how immensely proud of her I am as well. And grateful to be inspired by her. Amy flies in paradise xx."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3715637/AMY-WINEHOUSE-FUNERAL-Goodnight-my-angel-sleep-tight.html
Scanner
Scanner

Back to top Go down

Goodnight, my angel, sleep tight AMY DAD'S MOVING TRIBUTE AT WINEHOUSE FUNERAL  Empty Re: Goodnight, my angel, sleep tight AMY DAD'S MOVING TRIBUTE AT WINEHOUSE FUNERAL

Post  charlaay777 Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:03 am

My heart goes out to all her devastated close ones, can't imagine what a terrible time they're going through. I hope they get the privacy and time to get over this awful tragedy that they deserve. RIP x

charlaay777

Back to top Go down

Goodnight, my angel, sleep tight AMY DAD'S MOVING TRIBUTE AT WINEHOUSE FUNERAL  Empty Re: Goodnight, my angel, sleep tight AMY DAD'S MOVING TRIBUTE AT WINEHOUSE FUNERAL

Post  Melspearls Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:03 am

Have a safe trip, sweet girl. x

Melspearls

Back to top Go down

Post  Wireman999 Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:20 am

A sad loss
"A post-mortem was inconclusive" How did they get the body released for the funeral? Normally we would be waiting encase they need another autopsy, gobsmacked.

Wireman999

Back to top Go down

Post  gotnips Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:20 am

Her poor mother.

gotnips

Back to top Go down

Post  angiemc Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:23 am

so sad,so young,r.i.p xxx

angiemc

Back to top Go down

Post  basil1234 Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:25 am

Looking at the picture of mrs osborne, I can't stop thinking that there is something wrong with her.

basil1234

Back to top Go down

Post  whatthehell Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:26 am

Wireman999 wrote:A sad loss
"A post-mortem was inconclusive" How did they get the body released for the funeral? Normally we would be waiting encase they need another autopsy, gobsmacked.

it is unusual for the body to be released before an inquest but the law makes exceptions for the Jewish faith, however I do find it strange that under Jewish faith cremations are strictly forbidden !

whatthehell

Back to top Go down

Post  TheArchitect Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:26 am

no parent should have to bury there child but no parent should let there child get into that state...

TheArchitect

Back to top Go down

Post  basil1234 Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:27 am

My deepest sympathy goes out to the parents of this girl, but when I think of the thousends African children who will not make it through the night and die of hunger, I see things in perspective again.

basil1234

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigwill69 Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:28 am

Another soldier died in Afghanistan last night and left behind a grieving family and children. Yet, Amy Winehouse dies and gets more attention!? What is this country coming to, MAXIMUM RESPECT TO BRITISH SOLDIERS.

Bigwill69

Back to top Go down

Post  paddy105 Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:28 am

she would have been riddled with the drugs

paddy105

Back to top Go down

Post  thehoffmeister Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:29 am

Very sad, very talented but self induced and highly publicised.

Instead read the bombing/shooting news from Norway which affected helpless individuals.

thehoffmeister

Back to top Go down

Post  waggy1 Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:29 am

I feel really sad for her loving family poor amy ;(

waggy1

Back to top Go down

Post  Stumpy_CGS Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:30 am

I think its only when there are circumstances that are suspecting that they do not release body for a funeral. Which kind of says they are pretty sure what it was, but need to have proof.
Still very very sad. Feel for her parents. hope they some how recover to lead an almost normal life here on in. And close their hearts and ears to all the fall out and claims that will soon follow regarding her "estate"

Stumpy_CGS

Back to top Go down

Post  llw85 Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:31 am

Bigwill69 wrote:Another soldier died in Afghanistan last night and left behind a grieving family and children. Yet, Amy Winehouse dies and gets more attention!? What is this country coming to, MAXIMUM RESPECT TO BRITISH SOLDIERS.

Soldiers sign up to the ARMY... WAR.... DYING.

it's an occupational risk I'm afraid and since there's a WAR going on, it's pretty much a given that soldiers will die. if you have no respect for Amy Winehouse, don't write anything, be annoying quietly.

llw85

Back to top Go down

Post  Mickimoo Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:32 am

Bigwill69 wrote:Another soldier died in Afghanistan last night and left behind a grieving family and children. Yet, Amy Winehouse dies and gets more attention!? What is this country coming to, MAXIMUM RESPECT TO BRITISH SOLDIERS.

HOW can you compare a soldier dying to a pop star dying? Soldiers choose their profession full well knowing what will be expected from them & that it's a reality they may lose their lives doing it. They ask for no hype or attention. A pop star isn't the same they live their lives in the media every one know's who Amy Winehouse is. Only family and friends will know who a soldier is until he dies. Yes our soldiers are hero's ALL of them not just the one's who've lost their lives so don't compare them to pop stars because it's not the same at all.

my opinion comes to you as a wife behind her soldier 100%

Mickimoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Laplander Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:33 am

Nearly 100 people got slaughtered by that psycho in Norway and all I see is people crying over Amy´s dead. Dont get me wrong, it is very sad and shame she was a drug addict, and do agree no parents should have to bury their child. At the moment, all I can think of are those innocent children and adults in my neighbour country of Norway.

Laplander

Back to top Go down

Post  mickb44 Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:33 am

we live in the times where famous people are more in news then the normal on the street ,without it we woundnt have newspapers.

mickb44

Back to top Go down

Post  Jayke1981 Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:34 am

Fan Shelly Rotbart mentions several other famous people that had their funerals here... was that necessary? To name-drop at a funeral, is terrible in my eyes. Amy will be missed and her music will be her legacy. Sleep well Miss Winehouse.

Jayke1981

Back to top Go down

Post  Ste_A_B_W Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:35 am

Some of these comments are just so cold. She was more than just a bundle of addictions. She was an actual person too - a daughter, sister, friend etc.
It is an awful tragedy when a person dies - but claiming that this 27 year old's death isn't quite as important because she didn't have the grace to die heroically in some battlefield is ridiculous in the extreme!
When an overweight person dies, you do not claim that they brought it on themselves and start comparing them to war heroes. Let people have their grief at this talented woman's untimely passing!

Ste_A_B_W

Back to top Go down

Post  whatthehell Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:36 am

llw85 wrote:

it's an occupational risk I'm afraid and since there's a WAR going on, it's pretty much a given that soldiers will die. if you have no respect for Amy Winehouse, don't write anything, be annoying quietly.

correct it is an occupational risk but they do it for a cause not a high or for attention. FOOL.

whatthehell

Back to top Go down

Post  Wireman999 Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:36 am

whatthehell wrote:
llw85 wrote:

correct it is an occupational risk but they do it for a cause not a high or for attention. FOOL.

Thank you I did not know that

Wireman999

Back to top Go down

Post  Gcrow77 Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:37 am

Yes, our loyal soldiers do die for their country but they are worth a lot more column inches than any old crackhead who chose to use various illegal substances and who may have ended up taking too many in the end.

Gcrow77

Back to top Go down

Post  champagne_fizz Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:38 am

i do WISH people wouldnt stop ORDERING us not to grieve amy , or for the papers to report less, they already HAVE reported waaaay less than is printed about Norway, afghanistan , in the papers and on News on t.v.!!!!! and the human spirit is capable of mourning more than 1 person??? what do you imply ,that if we care about amy passing away we somehow DONT/CANT care about soldiers, or those in norway also?? alongside??? how disrespectful and thoughtless.and of those of you who say she's had more coverage..RUBBISH. have u not seen the news?? or read the papers?? theyl be goin on about norway fo months yet, and afghanistan is on the news EVERY SINGLE DAY. we are entitled to spare a little of our thoughts and compassion for a pop star we admire, and sadly lost her life thro weakness to be able to give up drugs/drinking. RIP AMY. x

champagne_fizz

Back to top Go down

Post  Jellybelly1969@ Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:38 am

Do you usualy join a persons funeral saying:"Why the hell are you mourning about that dude?
Somewhere else poeple are dying,too.So get up your ass and keep smiling!"Would you do that?
So why come here and tell those who mourn for Amy,that soldiers die ,too,or who the hell else!
Mourning people should not be scorned.And those who died,too.Especially when she was such a precious person.

Jellybelly1969@

Back to top Go down

Post  champagne_fizz Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:39 am

Wireman999 wrote:
whatthehell wrote:
llw85 wrote:

in fact they wont get the toxicology results of the post portem for weeks yet. jewish religion states a quick burial is required. its different rules to other religions

AND...soldiers choose to take on a risky career risking their lives if we literally mourn every soldier thats died in israel/afghan/jordan etc blah blah..we'd spend alll OUR lives on anti depressants and drinking ourselves to get thro the misery. yes we care, but its down to the individual parents to mourn those who..dont forget..we dont even KNOW. we as public KNEW amy coz of her music and talent. doesnt mean we dont giv a stuff about soldiers of course we do, but we cant mourn people we dont actually usually know most the names of. and ...i reiterate..they CHOOSE to take on a job that risks their lives.not that they deserve death..but as a person above says..its kind of a given that some will no doubt die from being in the army.

champagne_fizz

Back to top Go down

Post  Linsell Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:40 am

She should not be painted as a saint or role model. She should be used as an example of someone that uses drugs die young. RIP. Hope they get her dealer off her phone.

Linsell

Back to top Go down

Post  Ykoz Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:40 am

Isn't the death of anyone no matter who they are just very sad, the saddest thing is the way in which they have died. Its the media that hype these people up, not the people themselves.

Ykoz

Back to top Go down

Post  Mufc19rule Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:41 am

Laplander wrote:Nearly 100 people got slaughtered by that psycho in Norway and all I see is people crying over Amy´s dead. Dont get me wrong, it is very sad and shame she was a drug addict, and do agree no parents should have to bury their child. At the moment, all I can think of are those innocent children and adults in my neighbour country of Norway.

I think you will find this articule is about Amy,on another page you will find the grief for those who died--go write your condolences there,the world does not revolve around Norway either,you CHOSE to open this page-what for,to criticize?Im not a fan-but i am the father of an only child,my daughter and can't for a moment think of being this poor man,so you will forgive me or not but take your bile elsewhere.

Mufc19rule

Back to top Go down

Post  Crispies Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:42 am

i don't think Bigwill69 is comparing Amy to this war hero. Its the amount of media coverage in comparison to someone who has fought for our country and died doing so. Personally I don't enjoy reading headlines when someone has passed away its very sad and my thoughts are with family. However, I do believe we should celebrate the life of our war heroes much more. Soldiers may choose their profession you say however, anyone can choose to take addictive substances knowing there downfall.

Crispies

Back to top Go down

Post  Mufc19rule Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:43 am

Laplander wrote:Nearly 100 people got slaughtered by that psycho in Norway and all I see is people crying over Amy´s dead. Dont get me wrong, it is very sad and shame she was a drug addict, and do agree no parents should have to bury their child. At the moment, all I can think of are those innocent children and adults in my neighbour country of Norway.

Your full of it,i just looked on the page about the horror in Norway,your conspicuous by your absence,not a word on it from you-just your negative crap here--get lost creep.

Mufc19rule

Back to top Go down

Post  Bloodangel Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:54 am

I wasn't a fan of her music personally, but I found her hilarious in interviews and such, and it's a great shame her life has ended so early as a result of her problems. The flame that burns twice as bright burns half as long.

RIP Amy

Bloodangel

Back to top Go down

Post  Drylaundry Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:55 am

What's the problem here ? Are our hearts not big enough or caring enough to feel for more than one tragedy ??
Why can one not care about her and about Norway ??
What if it was somebody in your family that you still loved inspite of all their failings . As human beings our hearts should be big enough to feel a colossal amount of love , sadness and emotion.
I met her once when i worked for a short time in a charity shop , she came in with a whole bundle of stuff and said " please don't make it too expensive because i want people to beable to afford it " That's the kindness that i remember . For all thoes people that slag her for being a druggie well , i quess you were never into Jimi Hendrix , Black Sabbath , Chet Baker , Janis Joplin , Jim Morrison , The Rolling Stones , Kurt Cobain , Edith Piaf , Billie Holliday etc etc .
Rest in peace all thoes people that lost their lives for no fault of their own and that includes Amy

Gcrow77 wrote:Yes, our loyal soldiers do die for their country but they are worth a lot more column inches than any old crackhead who chose to use various illegal substances and who may have ended up taking too many in the end.

shut up !!!!!!!!!

Drylaundry

Back to top Go down

Post  lola2512 Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:57 am

champagne_fizz wrote:
Wireman999 wrote:
whatthehell wrote:
llw85 wrote:

in fact they wont get the toxicology results of the post portem for weeks yet. jewish religion states a quick burial is required. its different rules to other religions

AND...soldiers choose to take on a risky career risking their lives if we literally mourn every soldier thats died in israel/afghan/jordan etc blah blah..we'd spend alll OUR lives on anti depressants and drinking ourselves to get thro the misery. yes we care, but its down to the individual parents to mourn those who..dont forget..we dont even KNOW. we as public KNEW amy coz of her music and talent. doesnt mean we dont giv a stuff about soldiers of course we do, but we cant mourn people we dont actually usually know most the names of. and ...i reiterate..they CHOOSE to take on a job that risks their lives.not that they deserve death..but as a person above says..its kind of a given that some will no doubt die from being in the army.

Champagne fizz, you sound like you've been on plenty off it! Suggest you keep your precious little thoughts too yourself, and how dare you use blah, blah blah in the same sentence as talking about the war dead, not only is my husband a serving soldier but so are most off our friends and we've lost too many off them, so if you are so simple that you think you know a pop star just cause you listen too there music why don't you just crawl under a rock and stay there!

lola2512

Back to top Go down

Post  saz01 Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:00 am

All those saying that a soldier knows what to expect when they die due to wars etc etc.

Does a druggie not expect to die when they riddle their body constantly with drugs? Yet we are supposed to mourn.

She may be someones, daughter, sister, friend, but soldiers are dying to keep us safe and in a war that is nothing to do with us, they are also someones Son, brother and friend.......do they not deserve the same respect that your giving to a druggie. Would you give more respect to a druggie who dies in the street, or would you say lets give them sympathy and forget about the ones who go to war and should expect to die.

Dont get me wrong, she was too young to die but she was dicing with death and knew exactly what could or would happen if reports are to be believed, but you cant give sympathy to someone who knew exactly what they were doing a wrote a couple of good songs, and not someone who risks their lives everyday doing a job, or the innocents who got killed in Norway. Perspective people please.

saz01

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammi08 Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:01 am

RIP Amy - very sad. And to everyone else posting - (if this comment gets allowed) - it is very, very sad about Norway - but you're reading a Tabloid.

People are distraught over what happened in Norway, but Tabloids tend to focus on celebrity and breaking news. x

Sammi08

Back to top Go down

Post  SusanCoyote Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:02 am

I love Kelly O... but damn, did she think it was a fashion show? This girl was surrounded by enablers, including her family.

SusanCoyote

Back to top Go down

Post  doodle55 Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:03 am

No one is choosing to be sadder for one than the other, each single death this week, including those whom died in China in the train crash and the British soldier who also passed, are tragic! We are all following these news stories with pain in our hearts for every person who has tragically left us! I have heard no more about Amy's death than the Norway slaughtering, but please bear in mind that she is British and Britain were proud of her and for the 'revolution' in the music industry that she single handedly began! Britain lost a true musical gift, that doesn't mean we're not saddened and pained over what Norway is going through also.
Kind regards x

doodle55

Back to top Go down

Post  Simonstore Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:04 am

And the Queen of Hearts got a state funeral...children were dragged down to Kensington to mourn someone they didnt know!

Simonstore

Back to top Go down

Post  doodle55 Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:05 am

Linsell wrote:She should not be painted as a saint or role model. She should be used as an example of someone that uses drugs die young. RIP. Hope they get her dealer off her phone.

she painted the path for so many other female musicians in Britain - she is a role model for her musicality! Millions of people all over the world take drugs and don't die from them, her taking drugs doesn't mean she was an evil person. How insensitive of you to speak of her in such a low form.

doodle55

Back to top Go down

Post  Joy99 Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:07 am

champagne_fizz wrote:
Wireman999 wrote:
whatthehell wrote:
llw85 wrote:

i agree she should be stopped from personal appearances singing on stage and tours. she can STILL SING tho, when she's proper sober and not drugged up, in studios, so she can still record new material? but insisting she tours and appears at concerts is just not on for someone of her vulnerability and inability to monitor her alcohol intake before appearing and performing. she is a fantastic singer, a real talent, but even for her own sake , as its embarassing seeing her that way, she shouldnt ever perform in public until..if..she's 100% sorted out for good health wise.

Joy99

Back to top Go down

Post  luskentyre Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:11 am

For the love of God, have we learnt nothing? For years this woman was stalked by the press and had her problems publicised in the worst possible way. Any idea what that can do to a person, eh? Now there are cameras at her damned funeral??! This country needs a serious overhaul.

Gcrow77 wrote:Yes, our loyal soldiers do die for their country but they are worth a lot more column inches than any old crackhead who chose to use various illegal substances and who may have ended up taking too many in the end.

I don't believe this story is actually about our "heroes" is it? Like it or not, they sign up knowing the risks and yet they still have families - why? Let's face it, a large proportion of "heroes" are only in the forces because they couldn't get a real job. Dropouts with a penchant for violence.

luskentyre

Back to top Go down

Post  MsFaith Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:12 am

Be strong Heshima!! Keep Singing your voice is beautiful and your tribute to Amy was amazing!

Amy has gone but make her proud and continue reaching for your dreams.

Same to you Zalon!!

Love you guys my heart hurts for you so much so unfortunate you had to lose a friend in this way. Keep doing what you do and make her proud. xxx

MsFaith

Back to top Go down

Post  tattoochickuk Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:12 am

RIP AMY gone but never forgotten up there with the greats spread ur new wings and fly xxx

tattoochickuk

Back to top Go down

Post  Erick Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:13 am

I'm here in brazil feelling so much
I'm so sad very sad but i know
She'll be in a better place
I'll pray for U Amy everyday coz
I love her songs and you were the best

Erick

Back to top Go down

Post  Martin Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:14 am

Inspirational young lady as so many unique musicians have fallen because of the dreaded drug scene!
Our love will always be with you..... the pain the misery sliced an intelligent and unusual gifted girl.
Her time cut very short, the difficulty for her family and friends is a challenge even when AMY was alive.....so sad this world the highs and lows are a test for all of us who make it or do we? and those who never saw past the ripe prime age of 27.

Martin

Back to top Go down

Post  Joy99 Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:15 am

luskentyre wrote:For the love of God, have we learnt nothing? For years this woman was stalked by the press and had her problems publicised in the worst possible way. Any idea what that can do to a person, eh? Now there are cameras at her damned funeral??! This country needs a serious overhaul.

I don't believe this story is actually about our "heroes" is it? Like it or not, they sign up knowing the risks and yet they still have families - why? Let's face it, a large proportion of "heroes" are only in the forces because they couldn't get a real job. Dropouts with a penchant for violence.

What is a real job for you stacking shelf’s working in a factory flipping burgers in McDonald's? With the army I have seen 39 different countries’ just with the army only five of those have been war zones. Well for my holidays I have been around the world so the army is not proper job. What do you do? Job seekers? I think so.

Joy99

Back to top Go down

Post  Laplander Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:17 am

Mufc19rule wrote:

Your full of it,i just looked on the page about the horror in Norway,your conspicuous by your absence,not a word on it from you-just your negative crap here--get lost creep.

no need to be rude, is there? I just feel so angry of what happened in Norway, and a few years back it happened near my school here in my own country. This maybe hits me deeper than it does to someone else. The msg was my personal opinion, and tended not to hurt anyone. If you want to raise your strong opinion, be polite, I thought you english master the manners.

Laplander

Back to top Go down

Post  spking Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:17 am

long life to her family...

spking

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next