Coffee Break
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video star: No affair with Jennifer Lopez

+7
Mtotomzuri
Truthsaid
Nrachel
GreatDaneLover
linpin1
lilliani
Scanner
11 posters

Go down

Video star: No affair with Jennifer Lopez  Empty Video star: No affair with Jennifer Lopez

Post  Scanner Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:04 am

A MALE model who appears with Jennifer Lopez in her new video yesterday denied having an affair with the star - days after she revealed she'd split from her husband.
Dubbed the Cuban Brad Pitt, William Levy, 30, is shown in sensual scenes with J-Lo, 41, as she cosies up to him on a beach in her I'm Into You video.

Levy split with his wife Elizabeth Gutierrez a month after April's video shoot.

J-Lo announced her separation from singer Marc Anthony on Friday.

But yesterday Levy's spokesman said: "The only relationship there was or is, is a professional relationship."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3702535/Video-star-No-affair-with-Jennifer-Lopez.html
Scanner
Scanner

Back to top Go down

Video star: No affair with Jennifer Lopez  Empty Re: Video star: No affair with Jennifer Lopez

Post  lilliani Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:11 am

is it okay.

lilliani

Back to top Go down

Video star: No affair with Jennifer Lopez  Empty Re: Video star: No affair with Jennifer Lopez

Post  linpin1 Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:12 am

Oh come on have you seen him, he's flipping gorgeous!!! I defo would!!!!You cant blame the woman have you seen the state of the husband!!!!

linpin1

Back to top Go down

Post  GreatDaneLover Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:12 am

Whether he is gorgeous or not she is married. My god does marriage and the vows you make together not count for anything today. Peoples attitude to marriage beggars belief. And yes I can blame the her if the story is true. You cannot just abandon your marriage for the first person you find attractive. These celebrities have got a lot to answer for. The examples they set to younger fans is quite frankly terrible. Most of them are better off never getting married as I honestly do not think they understand what being faithful to one person means.

GreatDaneLover

Back to top Go down

Post  Nrachel Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:13 am

I would have, he is yummy x

Nrachel

Back to top Go down

Post  Truthsaid Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:14 am

it`s funny how she was happy being married for the last seven years.. when nothing else in her life was going on..but now that she`s been put back in the limelight by american idol it seems like the old j-lo that we all knew from back in the day.. is truly back...with the husband now gone.. i suppose that she`ll soon be back with the boys around the block

Truthsaid

Back to top Go down

Post  Mtotomzuri Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:14 am

William Levy is a fine fine specimen of a man....I would hit that in a heartbeat. Have watched him in telenovelas and I'm a big fan Smile However I think now that JLo has gotten her American Idol gig she has suddenly decided she is not happy in her marriage yet they seemed to be fine all along.

Three marriages for her and she's just 41....not a very good record.

Mtotomzuri

Back to top Go down

Post  mediakirsty Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:15 am

er, come in he is lush isn't he...i'm question my sexuality because i find him hot, hot hot...hummm must be bi

mediakirsty

Back to top Go down

Post  Autonauta Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:15 am

Hes so damn hot..

Autonauta

Back to top Go down

Post  Clockworkorange Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:16 am

They look lovely together :-)....JLo is split with Marc? that's news

Clockworkorange

Back to top Go down

Post  hotbuns Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:17 am

I wouldn't say no

hotbuns

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down