Coffee Break
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jennifer Aniston's dressed to drill

+24
JohnMourad
Eskiboy
Thaibear1
Autonauta
jordansmummy
Melspearls
Barrel08
Smugshot
world_to_rights
Simonstore
Mrswright2bee
Legend
R_e_d
Eppster
chris8910
Pmb001
Southeastern
Voodooguru
RA2
Cb1000r
Shanc1978
Slicknik
Barnsley_dave
Scanner
28 posters

Go down

Jennifer Aniston's dressed to drill  Empty Jennifer Aniston's dressed to drill

Post  Scanner Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:11 am

JENNIFER ANISTON's new bloke must have been worried after seeing her pack this leather dress for a trip abroad.
Luckily for him, and every red-blooded man in the country, it was just her daring outfit for the London photocall before the premiere of Horrible Bosses, where she plays a sex-crazed dentist.

In the movie Jennifer, who is dating American actor and writer Justin Theroux, tries to seduce her male assistant.

I wish my dentist looked like her.

Sadly he doesn't.

To make matters worse, he's also my balding older brother.

And I know where his hands have been.

Off screen, Jennifer Aniston has a back catalogue of failed romances - including her ill-fated marriage to Brad Pitt.

But following last night's premiere at which she wore a sleek pebble-coloured gown, she hit the town with her new bloke.

After slipping into a little black dress, she was joined by screenwriter Justin Theroux at a party following the premiere, which was held at London's Shoreditch House. The pair have been dating since May.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3705817/Jennifer-Aniston-goes-swell-for-leather.html
Scanner
Scanner

Back to top Go down

Jennifer Aniston's dressed to drill  Empty Re: Jennifer Aniston's dressed to drill

Post  Barnsley_dave Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:59 am

Can't stand her. She always looks like she's trying to stifle a fart.

Barnsley_dave

Back to top Go down

Jennifer Aniston's dressed to drill  Empty Re: Jennifer Aniston's dressed to drill

Post  Slicknik Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:14 am

Boring, to plain Jane for me.

Slicknik

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanc1978 Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:15 am

Awful jawline. Obviously there is more to looks in keeping a man!!

Shanc1978

Back to top Go down

Post  Cb1000r Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:16 am

Barnsley and Slick. Don't care WHAT you fussy ******* say OR the fact that she looks like a skinny little armchair in that dress... I definitely would and I'd take ALL bloody night about it too!!
Cb1000r
Cb1000r

Back to top Go down

Post  RA2 Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:18 am

I like her, wish I looked that good. Still, she wouldn't look like that is she had 2 boys under 5.

RA2

Back to top Go down

Post  Voodooguru Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:18 am

pretty good peanut smuggling

Voodooguru

Back to top Go down

Post  Southeastern Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:19 am

she should have worn a bra - that first pic shows us all she didn't.

Southeastern

Back to top Go down

Post  Pmb001 Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:19 am

Finally she started to act and stop making boring romantic rom coms, if she wants to be taken serious try playing against type, a murderer a mad lesbian killer of men. that would show if she has talent.

Pmb001

Back to top Go down

Post  chris8910 Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:20 am

She is lovely, no more to be said.

chris8910

Back to top Go down

Post  Eppster Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:21 am

Brad Pitt must have been off his head swapping her for Angelina - what a babe you are Jen!!!

Eppster

Back to top Go down

Post  R_e_d Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:21 am

That girl could smuggle peanuts in a suit of armour.

R_e_d

Back to top Go down

Post  Legend Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:22 am

Hear me now Jen; I may be the only dude on th eplanet that you haven't actually dated, but I still would - fact. #fitasabutchersdog. Innit.

Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrswright2bee Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:29 am

Pmb001 wrote:Finally she started to act and stop making boring romantic rom coms, if she wants to be taken serious try playing against type, a murderer a mad lesbian killer of men. that would show if she has talent.

Completely agree she always does the same type of film etc.. I would love to see her play something a bit more serious and completely different. A welcome change.

Mrswright2bee

Back to top Go down

Post  Simonstore Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:29 am

Must be hopeless in the bedroom...

Simonstore

Back to top Go down

Post  world_to_rights Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:31 am

Gordon Smart does make me laugh!!!! Love her dress, hopefully this man turns out to be the right one to give her more positive media coverage Smile

world_to_rights

Back to top Go down

Post  Smugshot Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:33 am

I find her a bore in films and she always looks the samezzzzzzzzzzz..........

Smugshot

Back to top Go down

Post  Barrel08 Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:33 am

Have you seen the size of Justin's feet? They are like clown feet!! - Mahooosive!!!!

Barrel08

Back to top Go down

Post  Melspearls Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:34 am

pretty, rich and talentless.

Melspearls

Back to top Go down

Post  jordansmummy Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:34 am

dont really like her as an actress, I think she has branded herself with the 'Rachel' persona for life, but by 'eck....for an old bird, she sure is as fit as!!!

jordansmummy

Back to top Go down

Post  Autonauta Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:35 am

So self centred, no wonder Pitt dumped her.

Autonauta

Back to top Go down

Post  Thaibear1 Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:36 am

Boring dress for boring person in boring films

Thaibear1

Back to top Go down

Post  Eskiboy Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:37 am

Jealous people in here hahaha.

Eskiboy

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnMourad Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:37 am

I hope she settles down one day and starts having some kids. Time is not on her side at all. But, by the way she's been dating since splitting from Pitt, things don't look sanguine at all. She's dating and splitting quite often and her reputation is being damaged. I really hope she matures up and acts her age at least. Money do accret in the bank but happeness is not in the numbers, it's deep inside the heart.

jennfer dear, act quickly as time is not on your side anymore. date someone not from the acting or music arena and get t the point where you could commit and settle down.

JohnMourad

Back to top Go down

Post  RoccoBonaducci Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:38 am

Father Time is gently beginning to nudge her, but she's still a very pretty woman. I'd love to have her for the next 5 years ;o)

RoccoBonaducci

Back to top Go down

Post  Mcnative Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:39 am

I see a middle aged woman with stringy hair trying to act like she is 20! Look at the wrinkles around her knees, can't stop the aging process. Oh yea, smeller movies, why do they keep paying her? They lose money on every movie she makes!

Mcnative

Back to top Go down

Post  haron09 Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:39 am

she still looks hot .. even 20 years gırls have rınkless on theır knees..

haron09

Back to top Go down

Post  Vito11 Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:40 am

still so hot

Vito11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down