Coffee Break
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R-Patz bite-z baby-z

2 posters

Go down

R-Patz bite-z baby-z  Empty R-Patz bite-z baby-z

Post  Scanner Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:51 am

MOST blokes worry about dodgy holiday snaps surfacing on Facebook but Robert Pattinson has bigger fish to fry.
The actor is having sleepless nights about a picture of him biting a baby's head appearing on t'internet from the set of an early Twilight film.

R-Patz said: "We were doing the last bit of the shoot and there were some people waiting off set and this one woman wanted pictures with her baby and I didn't really understand that anyone would actually see this picture. And so somewhere on the internet is a picture of me biting this baby.

"It's kind of a funny picture. The baby is so young that its entire head almost fits in my mouth."

That could be the scariest thing about the Twilight films. Hope he brushed his fangs that day.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3723421/R-Patz-fear-of-baby-bite-pic.html
Scanner
Scanner

Back to top Go down

R-Patz bite-z baby-z  Empty Re: R-Patz bite-z baby-z

Post  Vicki86 Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:00 am

So he doesn't want people to see the photo, but telling a journalist about it is okay...

Vicki86

Back to top Go down