Coffee Break
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moaner Leona

4 posters

Go down

Moaner Leona  Empty Moaner Leona

Post  Scanner Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:29 am

LEONA LEWIS has hit back at the DJ who claims she ripped off his track for her comeback single Collide.
Label Ministry Of Sound claim Leona copied AVICII's song Penguin, while it was set for release, and the DJ waded in to the row saying he was "upset".

But Leona has responded, tweeting: "With regards to my song, Avicii was aware and agreeing publishing splits for himself and his manager.

"When Avicii sent his track out to have a song written over it I fell in love with this version. I think he's super talented."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3706682/Moaner-Leona-Lewis.html
Scanner
Scanner

Back to top Go down

Moaner Leona  Empty Re: Moaner Leona

Post  Alisha73 Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:27 am

Leona is incredibly talented, she has a wonderful voice and I love her music she has done so far. I really hope she pulls this latest single off, because I think it will be bye bye if not :-(

Alisha73

Back to top Go down

Post  gurlywurly Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:28 am

Why is she doing a comeback single, where did she go?

gurlywurly

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonwon Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:28 am

Well I think she should not try this so called electric modern music and do her own style and singing. I think a heavy rock opera would suit her style similar to Freddy Queens music as nothing out there at this time like it.

Jonwon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down