Coffee Break
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Picture of Harpiness for David & Victoria Beckham First snaps of daughter Harper Seven

+107
The-reaper
mikeoxbig
newcastle17
chattyman
Newshoes
markdsmith
Di-SouthAfrica
Stusagnasty
tartanheather
lynnb37
Brjt
57Lindyloo
oliver21
Melspearls
blondey89
Sonic-chez
Kt88
A-sa-vin
Squirril
RedDan23
Simonstore
gemmamariemc
Ste_A_B_W
streamdvd
Tlg2730
Tilly12
Bringingmedown
patsy16
BarryS
ZuluGirl
Saw6374
itsmemarko
Foxy22
Lornawanstall
spikesgirl
Narta
bristolgeoff
view666
exservice
FoxxyVixen
Xiaoguokekk
tintinsdog
Stanley
Afro_nath91
Mcrk7
PayMeAtHalftime
wiseman6927
luskentyre
bigliverpoolfan1
Mrwright121
rhyssmammy
flinkgirl
jordansmummy
Thaibear1
nido70
spinneyweed
Skipette
stoke_girl
ian84
alpheus
Shanc1978
Kev1952
Mores
Afghanwarrior
Bravescot
beno
exiledblue
555recycle
Thepressman
Indiguk
jobyjak
Truelegend
Starlitemeadow
KnightGuy
lynnet17
Mufc007
Sinkaspud
Carracer
badboy007
Jumist
streifen
jgbrs
gemsy-chan
Shazam
Deefur
kaylovespaul
shamakhokho
envy22
Williammincher
Gooble
Scott.devlin
Mufc.10
Bignick47
jackieiow
Conquest123
Lavender_4_ever
Amy
Jayke1981
rachy4771
Dashing
C73
Be_nice2some1
Baneek
Angelwing
AppyAmmer
Cb1000r
Scanner
111 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Picture of Harpiness for David & Victoria Beckham First snaps of daughter Harper Seven  - Page 3 Empty Re: Picture of Harpiness for David & Victoria Beckham First snaps of daughter Harper Seven

Post  A-sa-vin Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:44 am

Congratulation
Beck ...
Hopefully u do the great parents role as a legend as u did in the game.

Life must go on

A-sa-vin

Back to top Go down

Picture of Harpiness for David & Victoria Beckham First snaps of daughter Harper Seven  - Page 3 Empty Re: Picture of Harpiness for David & Victoria Beckham First snaps of daughter Harper Seven

Post  Kt88 Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:45 am

Beautiful Smile

Kt88

Back to top Go down

Post  Sonic-chez Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:45 am

How cute!! Congrats to you both!

Already weighs more than her Mum then . . . lol

Sonic-chez

Back to top Go down

Post  blondey89 Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:46 am

Congrats - family complete x

blondey89

Back to top Go down

Post  Melspearls Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:46 am

why is the baby so tightly wrapped up? Is that good?

Melspearls

Back to top Go down

Post  oliver21 Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:09 am

My wife had a baby girl 5 weeks ago and I know he feels proud, just as I do, but I can't see the need to have kids names written on his football boots. If I put my daughter's name on my shoes everybody would think I had gone mad! But congrats to them, the baby is lovely

oliver21

Back to top Go down

Post  57Lindyloo Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:10 am

Beautiful baby

57Lindyloo

Back to top Go down

Post  Simonstore Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:11 am

This happiness is unbearable.....wheres the infidelity, shoplifting....anything?!

Simonstore

Back to top Go down

Post  Brjt Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:12 am

Melspearls wrote:why is the baby so tightly wrapped up? Is that good?

yes its what alot of people do, baby feels safe and snug just like being in the womb. I'm not a fan of the Beckhams but I love the pic of mother and baby asleep that is just lovely.

Brjt

Back to top Go down

Post  Baneek Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:14 am

Tlg2730 wrote:God i wish there was an 'unlike' button available on here sometimes, so it could be used on all of the haters and negative commenters! So what they have posted a few pictures of their new born baby on line - they are new parents who are extremeley happy and over joyed that she is here! Why are you people putting them down like this is a bad thing to do? And as for the trainer thing.. him doing that is just like any of the hundreads of millions of 'ordinary' people around the word who get their kids names tatooed on their bodies, so do they do that just encase they will forget their names too 'Baneek'?????

If you think tattooing your children's names on your football boots is just the same as tattooing them on your body, I feel for you lol...

Baneek

Back to top Go down

Post  lynnb37 Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:14 am

its a lovely baby ....but why do they pick ridiculous names ?

lynnb37

Back to top Go down

Post  tartanheather Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:15 am

It is comforting to see a new baby wrapped in swaddling, these days all you see is babies dressed in denim and the like which in my opinion can't be very comfortable.
Your baby must feel very secure in the comfort of their love.
Good luck to all of them, I hope they will always be so very happy.

tartanheather

Back to top Go down

Post  Stusagnasty Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:16 am

Who cares. They wouldn't want to see your baby. It just looks like a baby.

Stusagnasty

Back to top Go down

Post  Di-SouthAfrica Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:17 am

six, Seven, eight, Cute man!! But does she have her mother's nose!!??

Di-SouthAfrica

Back to top Go down

Post  BarryS Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:17 am

Staged photo shoot and theatrically cheesy to emote the great unwashed who follow like sheep. Even the birth of a child is a photo opportunity for them. Very sad when they can't even be natural and have to pose like every shot is going to be in OK or Hello

BarryS

Back to top Go down

Post  markdsmith Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:18 am

They are Proud Parents. Leave them alone. I wish there were more parents like the Beckhams around, They love and care for their children far more than some parents do.

They haven't cashed in on the pictures like some people do, so what is the problem? Loving parents proudly posting pictures on the Net.

markdsmith

Back to top Go down

Post  Newshoes Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:19 am

Lovely photos of a nice family who are extremely proud happy and have every right to be so! And why shouldn't David have had his hair done? I certainly would if pictures of me were going round the world on the internet!! Congrats to all concerned. Harper is a gorgeous, strong, feminine name, but persoanlly I think Harper Victoria Beckham would've been a better choice.

Newshoes

Back to top Go down

Post  chattyman Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:19 am

I spent my weekend on that very coastline! I didn't see Becks though!

chattyman

Back to top Go down

Post  newcastle17 Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:20 am

VICTORIA HAS NEVER READ A BOOK PLUS "BECKHAM ASN'T SOLD HIS BABY'S FIRST

PICTURES" ..................................... SO WHAT DOES HE WANT A MEDAL THEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

newcastle17

Back to top Go down

Post  mikeoxbig Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:20 am

lol half past seven..wot a ridiculous name aye?
i used to do a lot of work in goffs oak where she came from..the old lady i worked for said no one could stand the sight of her

mikeoxbig

Back to top Go down

Post  The-reaper Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:22 am

Muppets.

The-reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  Smudger35 Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:23 am

mugs!!!

Smudger35

Back to top Go down

Post  clarkie48 Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:24 am

David is such a loving dad, he takes his boys to see places with homeless people so they don`t grow to think everyone is as lucky as them, However, I think the name for the new baby girl is ridiculous, not only the Beckhams though, some of the names given to children these days, pathetic, parents seem to forget these children have to carry their name for the rest of their lives and will probably get picked on at school . Before you footie supporters get nasty though, just remember quite a while back, one fan called his baby after every one of the Liverpool football team, how is that for being a moron.?

clarkie48

Back to top Go down

Post  clarkie48 Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:30 am

Lornawanstall wrote:Oooooooh look a baby never seen one of them before. So they've had a baby not like they are the only ones in the world to have one is it? It's a cute looking kid though just a shame it's got 2 parents who are complete morons.

you make me laugh, morons? How come they have all the millions between them then and you don`t, I would say you are the moron. you may call them names but I bet you wish you were so dumb you could make the millions they have, get a life and grow up. LMFAO

I just hope the new baby makes Victoria smile, does she ever I wonder?

clarkie48

Back to top Go down

Post  Princeshootings Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:31 am

This lovely family must be feeling happy of their achievement to know some idiots just hate anything that is related to them without any good reason. Okay, their offences are: The mother was in the biggest girl band ever, she is a top designer @ the moment, she is lucky enough to be the most popular among all her girl band members, she has the most stable relationship among her mates, she is lucky to be supported by her mates to cover for her "inability" to sing properly but all the same, that`s why they are called "group", she happens to have one of the softest voices in celebrity world, she happens to be one of the few Britons to break into America successfully, she is lucky enough to be called Mrs. Beckham (which all of You mugs would die for); and the father is lucky enough to be associated with "Brand Beckham". Both of them refuse to break a record by selling the picture of their first daughter (Yes, they could if the wanted to), they happen to have 4 lovely kids and give them a life everyone dreamt of as kids and finally, they took pictures with their daughter with make-up on (what a sad life You are living in for seeing this as an offence when all You do is uploading Your binge-drinking night-out photos on facebook). Oh I forgot, the wife refuses to be fat like You sad-clowns thereby avoiding depression and hitting gym like Madonna. My advice to You haters is to "Get a job"!!!

Princeshootings

Back to top Go down

Post  Melanie Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:32 am

Such horrible comments! Can't people just be happy for other people nowadays?!!

They're a brilliant role model couple. It's a shame more people aren't like them. They're successful, happily married for more than 5 mins, loving family unit, not in the papers for affairs or disgusting behaviour and icons in fashion.

I bet half of you half wits wouldn't grumble to be in their shoes!!

Melanie

Back to top Go down

Post  Thepressman Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:33 am

Where's your six pack gone....oooops there's no airbrushing been done....

Thepressman

Back to top Go down

Post  BarryS Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:33 am

"They're a brilliant role model couple. It's a shame more people aren't like them" Mmm yes, philandering husband and calorie deprived pouty clothes horse wife. What a great shallow couple we should all aspire to.... You mug!

BarryS

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3