Coffee Break
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smoking Miley Cyrus looks hot on hols

+42
Believeordie
Huddsterrier
jobyjak
Sag2009
Liverpoolcrazy
Thepressman
Emmath
Pipsy85
Davidchin
nido70
Mufc.10
Jonwon
nick09uk
nicole3291
bryanddd
Sakavelli
Paul0
Religiousred
lottowinner
Pinkypie1
benjamanin07
RedDan23
tnmw
glenr37
Sartori
Upthearse
DjDanny32
Pricey420
jjake
libertyx
mccolmd
Mrswright2bee
Zebedi1
KnightGuy
thehoffmeister
oneadem
Legend
RoccoBonaducci
Afghanwarrior
Cb1000r
Joe
Scanner
46 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Smoking Miley Cyrus looks hot on hols  Empty Smoking Miley Cyrus looks hot on hols

Post  Scanner Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:58 pm

MILEY Cyrus looked smoking hot on holiday — despite taking a drag on a cigarette.
The 18-year-old held pet dog Floyd in one hand while puffing on the cig in the other.

Singer Miley — sporting a frilly bikini — was taking a break with Australian boyfriend Liam Hemsworth and two pals.

Looking tanned and toned she was seen strolling along a jetty and later climbed on a jet ski.

Miley's holiday on Lake Orchard, Michigan, US, comes after she was blasted on Twitter for her seventh tattoo — which shows an equals sign on one finger in support of gay rights.

Some fans of the teenage star questioned how she squared her deeply-held Christian beliefs with her championing of homosexual causes.

But Miley said there was no contradiction at all.

Meanwhile, this was not the first time she was seen smoking.

Last year she sparked a storm after photos of her inhaling psychedelic drug salvea from a bong appeared on the web.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3728543/Smoking-Miley-Cyrus-looks-hot-on-hols.html
Scanner
Scanner

Back to top Go down

Smoking Miley Cyrus looks hot on hols  Empty Re: Smoking Miley Cyrus looks hot on hols

Post  Joe Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:10 pm

she smokes... big woop! she's awsumm!

Joe

Back to top Go down

Smoking Miley Cyrus looks hot on hols  Empty Re: Smoking Miley Cyrus looks hot on hols

Post  Cb1000r Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:11 pm

Smokin' and pullin' her knickers out of her dirty a**e... she's all class! Yuck!!
Cb1000r
Cb1000r

Back to top Go down

Post  Afghanwarrior Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:12 pm

Christ, she's smoking a perfectly legal cigarette..

Afghanwarrior

Back to top Go down

Post  RoccoBonaducci Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:12 pm

It's unfortunate that she has taken up cigarettes, both for her own health and voice, and for the image it sends to her young fans.

RoccoBonaducci

Back to top Go down

Post  Legend Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:13 pm

Hell yeah; I would. Innit.

Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  oneadem Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:14 pm

Sexy dog breath!

oneadem

Back to top Go down

Post  thehoffmeister Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:14 pm

Big up the Cyrus (not Billy Ray of course) I'd crawl over broken glass (just to tape her mouth shut)

thehoffmeister

Back to top Go down

Post  KnightGuy Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:15 pm

thehoffmeister wrote:Big up the Cyrus (not Billy Ray of course) I'd crawl over broken glass (just to tape her mouth shut)

You crack me up .....lol

Well that wolf wont be in any ones bag in 8months time ..... A fit body but the mouth of a Guy .

KnightGuy

Back to top Go down

Post  Zebedi1 Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:16 pm

that explains her voice in interviews.

Zebedi1

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrswright2bee Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:17 pm

My two young neices (8 and 12) absolutely adore her so I really hope they don't see these pictures of her smoking!!!! Shocking considering she's basically a chidren's entertainer!

Mrswright2bee

Back to top Go down

Post  mccolmd Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:18 pm

Cb1000r wrote:Smokin' and pullin' her knickers out of her dirty a**e... she's all class! Yuck!!

So you have never had your bum eat your knickers, you will be the first. As for the smoking WHO CARES, it is not illegal for god sake.

mccolmd

Back to top Go down

Post  libertyx Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:19 pm

Nasty dragon breath. I bet she stinks like an ashtray.

libertyx

Back to top Go down

Post  jjake Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:51 am

Mrswright2bee wrote:My two young neices (8 and 12) absolutely adore her so I really hope they don't see these pictures of her smoking!!!! Shocking considering she's basically a chidren's entertainer!

she certainly wouldnt be capable of entertaining anyone over that age that's for sure!

jjake

Back to top Go down

Post  Pricey420 Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:51 am

you cannot dictate to someone they cannot smoke you're not god smoking is legal even though it kills thousands a year as is/does alcohol; which is also legal how many does cannabis kill per year....none and how many has it killed ever...none

Pricey420

Back to top Go down

Post  DjDanny32 Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:52 am

Shame she smokes

DjDanny32

Back to top Go down

Post  Upthearse Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:53 am

Funny little dog! And the other one's a brazen little husky!

Arf Arf

Upthearse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sartori Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:54 am

She is entitled to do what she wishes and believe what she wishes, if you don't agree and have your own opinion, that's your choice. See, it's not difficult really is it? Freedom of choice, welcome to the human race.

Sartori

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrswright2bee Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:54 am

Pricey420 wrote:you cannot dictate to someone they cannot smoke you're not god smoking is legal even though it kills thousands a year as is/does alcohol; which is also legal how many does cannabis kill per year....none and how many has it killed ever...none

Yeah that's fair enough... anyone and everyone can do what they want, it's their life but when it comes to being a role model for impressionable young childen then they must think twice about their actions and how it will effect others!

If Miley Cyrus, or any other children's role model, wants to smoke she could have at least smoked in private where she knew she wouldn't get photographed. If the kids do see this then I hope it has the reverse effect and they go off her knowing that smoking cigarettes is nasty and 'not cool'...!

Mrswright2bee

Back to top Go down

Post  glenr37 Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:56 am

Pricey420 wrote:you cannot dictate to someone they cannot smoke you're not god smoking is legal even though it kills thousands a year as is/does alcohol; which is also legal how many does cannabis kill per year....none and how many has it killed ever...none

Just be mellow... Got the munchies? Cannabis, as the ad goes, makes you respond to "Hey, Stupid" 10 seconds slower. And yes, it has killed a LOT of people because they think they are able to do things they can't. Too bad about Miley smoking a cig. She had an opportunity to be a real leader when she was younger. Now it is a shame she chooses to go the route of so many other hacks from the Disney world.

glenr37

Back to top Go down

Post  tnmw Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:58 am

No one who smokes looks hot.
I despise whoever smokes, since they have no respect whatsoever to others around them.
In fact, it could be the most beautiful woman in the world, but if I'll see her smoking, it would be an instant turn off.

tnmw

Back to top Go down

Post  RedDan23 Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:58 am

She's got some teeth that girl!

RedDan23

Back to top Go down

Post  Pricey420 Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:00 am

Mrswright2bee wrote:

Yeah that's fair enough... anyone and everyone can do what they want, it's their life but when it comes to being a role model for impressionable young childen then they must think twice about their actions and how it will effect others!

If Miley Cyrus, or any other children's role model, wants to smoke she could have at least smoked in private where she knew she wouldn't get photographed. If the kids do see this then I hope it has the reverse effect and they go off her knowing that smoking cigarettes is nasty and 'not cool'...!

fair enough she should probs do it in private but i hate people being told what to do we all can make descisions for ourselves but she is also in a bikini if she is being a role model to young kids she probs shouldn't wear that it gets a bit mad

glenr37 wrote:

Just be mellow... Got the munchies? Cannabis, as the ad goes, makes you respond to "Hey, Stupid" 10 seconds slower. And yes, it has killed a LOT of people because they think they are able to do things they can't. Too bad about Miley smoking a cig. She had an opportunity to be a real leader when she was younger. Now it is a shame she chooses to go the route of so many other hacks from the Disney world.

it makes you think your able to do things you can't that kill you??? like what?? i often eat a lot more and think i have the ability to change the world for the better with my mad high ideas but it has never killed anyone.....ever

Pricey420

Back to top Go down

Post  benjamanin07 Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:01 am

Mrswright2bee wrote:

you say for her to do it at least in private, she should be in private while enjoying a holiday, she doesn't do it on the red carpet does she?

benjamanin07

Back to top Go down

Post  Pinkypie1 Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:01 am

I find it unbelievable how no-one excepts that the girl is growing up to be a woman. She might smoke, drink and 'god forbid' sleep with a man!

Leave her alone, it's her right to grow up! Kids will find someone else to look up to as they all do!

Although smoking is a bad habit and I don't condone it (Just to let you know)!

Pinkypie1

Back to top Go down

Post  lottowinner Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:02 am

smokeysmokey

lottowinner

Back to top Go down

Post  Religiousred Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:03 am

chipmunk

Religiousred

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul0 Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:04 am

tnmw wrote:No one who smokes looks hot.
I despise whoever smokes, since they have no respect whatsoever to others around them.
In fact, it could be the most beautiful woman in the world, but if I'll see her smoking, it would be an instant turn off.

Smokers pay far more tax than you do. So until you start paying tax on par with smokers, keep your mouth shut

Paul0

Back to top Go down

Post  Mrswright2bee Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:06 am

Pinkypie1 wrote:
I find it unbelievable how no-one excepts that the girl is growing up to be a woman. She might smoke, drink and 'god forbid' sleep with a man!

Leave her alone, it's her right to grow up! Kids will find someone else to look up to as they all do!

Yeah fair enough she's growing into a woman etc but while she's STILL in children's programmes/films etc she's not forgotten about and the kids are still very much looking up to her..

benjamanin07 wrote:
Mrswright2bee wrote:

you say for her to do it at least in private, she should be in private while enjoying a holiday, she doesn't do it on the red carpet does she?

Yeah her holiday SHOULD be a private occassion but when you're in the media there's always a chance she'll be photographed, she should've been more careful. Rant over Smile

Mrswright2bee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakavelli Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:07 am

Mrswright2bee wrote:
Pinkypie1 wrote:

Yeah fair enough she's growing into a woman etc but while she's STILL in children's programmes/films etc she's not forgotten about and the kids are still very much looking up to her..

benjamanin07 wrote:
Mrswright2bee wrote:

Yeah her holiday SHOULD be a private occassion but when you're in the media there's always a chance she'll be photographed, she should've been more careful. Rant over Smile

It's generally illegal in most countries to smoke in doors if it's not her property.... maybe if it's ok with you she can have a bit of her own life to herself? Poor old Mr Wright... let's hope he gets cold feet

Sakavelli

Back to top Go down

Post  bryanddd Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:08 am

Ooooh, another teenage poppy star who's all grown up and gone bad! Next it'll be all sex and drug scandals for her..after all that's the typical pattern..too bad it's been done over and over again..Boring!

bryanddd

Back to top Go down

Post  nicole3291 Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:09 am

Will everyones just give her a break! Poor kid was thrust in the limelight at a young age, its must be hard growing up with so much media attention around you - ALSO its not like shes smoking on her tv show or when shes signing autographs for her young fans!!! I dont see many 10 years olds reading The Sun so if the girl wants to have a cig when shes on holiday with her friends thats her choice - and to everyone who says it makes her unattractive - or that shes unattractive in general - who the hell do you think you are!! I tend to find only ugly people (inside and out) tend to go around calling people ugly!

nicole3291

Back to top Go down

Post  nick09uk Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:22 am

the dog looks like bolt haha, cutie

nick09uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonwon Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:23 am

Oh dear she is trying to rebel just like Britney so will end up just like mental problem like Britney if no one helps her.

Jonwon

Back to top Go down

Post  Mufc.10 Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:24 am

nick09uk wrote:the dog looks like bolt haha, cutie

it really does haha, good spot!

but so what she smokes...she isnt Hannah Montanna anymore...people need to get over that..its been and gone, she didnt do it while she was being her..so whats wrong with it..she looks healthy she doesnt seem to have problems...let her live her life...shes earnt what she has.

Mufc.10

Back to top Go down

Post  nido70 Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:24 am

oh look its a fully grown skank.

nido70

Back to top Go down

Post  Davidchin Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:25 am

Smoking is such a nasty habit. I would suspect that, unfortunately, one or both of her parents probably smoke for her to even consider smoking. Hopefully, it's not because she has been getting mixed up with bad influences among her "handlers".

Even if children are not reading about her smoking her on the Sun, they will see it elsewhere.

Davidchin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pipsy85 Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:26 am

What is wrong with you all posting such ridiculous comments because she is smoking a cigarette! It's not the worst thing going on right now, it's not the start of a spiral decent into drugs, she's not trying to be Britney.......... She is on holiday, minding her own business. So what if she is having a cigarette, get over yourselves.

Pipsy85

Back to top Go down

Post  Emmath Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:26 am

Hot bod!!

Emmath

Back to top Go down

Post  Thepressman Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:27 am

KATE MOSS mark 2....

Thepressman

Back to top Go down

Post  Liverpoolcrazy Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:30 am

OMG, she's smoldering hot!

Liverpoolcrazy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sag2009 Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:50 am

She reminds me of Britney Spears.

Trailer trash with money.

Sag2009

Back to top Go down

Post  jobyjak Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:51 am

Finally she has focussed on losing those horrendous thunder thighs! I forgave her for being 16, but its nice to see her make the effort now she is 18.

jobyjak

Back to top Go down

Post  Mufc.10 Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:52 am

Mrswright2bee wrote:
Pinkypie1 wrote:

benjamanin07 wrote:
Mrswright2bee wrote:

she is a Singer and an Actress....she can do what she likes...irrelevant of who see's these photos if she wanted to walk around naked with a cigarette sticking out of her butt then she can...shes not Hannah Montanna anymore..i get your neices admire her, but they need to understand that Hannah Montanna and Miley Cyrus are different people

Mufc.10

Back to top Go down

Post  Huddsterrier Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:52 am

It's her life it's up to her what she does, it's all part of growing up you live and learn!

Huddsterrier

Back to top Go down

Post  Believeordie Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:53 am

Sucking up on that **** she looks rough.. I thinks that's her true character..rough..

Believeordie

Back to top Go down

Post  Believeordie Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:54 am

Smoking Kills..

Believeordie

Back to top Go down

Post  hatefull Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:54 am

That thing gets sexier by the day,HOTTY....

hatefull

Back to top Go down

Post  ChelseyB Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:55 am

She is growing up into a beautiful woman. Pity about the smoking though

ChelseyB

Back to top Go down

Post  Michie82 Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:55 am

I wish people would leave smokers alone. I don't smoke but it's my choice. So she smokes AND!!!! If she wants to smoke it's up to her. People know the risks now and if they choose to smoke then let them.
It is true that this is her true character. She's young and the young in the pop industry smoke drink and have sex so for anyone who is stupid enough to think otherwise they need to go back to the cave that they live in.

Michie82

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum