Coffee Break
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Blake to blame' for Amy's shock death

+30
Coys1981
essjay27
Teeceeeee
Voodooguru
jbird
Ste_A_B_W
sean1986
Jackrabbit1
chris8910
Doshless
missa
geordie2539
Arealmanutdfan
Renegade1974
Brosly7
cats-dogs-hamsters
Poppie123
The-reaper
SuperAmanda
Denn10
champagne_fizz
RoccoBonaducci
razmania
Mickimoo
angiemc
Melspearls
m.darko
justmysay
Chooperh
Scanner
34 posters

Go down

'Blake to blame' for Amy's shock death  Empty 'Blake to blame' for Amy's shock death

Post  Scanner Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:51 am

AMY Winehouse's ex-husband Blake Fielder-Civil should shoulder some blame for the tragic singer's death, his mother said this morning.
Georgette Civil, whose son was married to the star for two years, says she can't rule out the possibility that the 29-year-old former junkie first introduced the chart-topper to the drugs that so marred her final years.

In an interview on ITV1 show Daybreak, she said: "I think he has to take his portion of blame.

"I can't say whether or not Amy did drugs prior to meeting Blake, I can't.

"I think that's something that nobody will ever really know.

"But yes, in my heart I think that Blake has to take a portion of blame."

The pair wed in Miami in 2007 before divorcing in 2009.

And Georgette fears her son, who is serving 32 months in prison for burglary and possession of an imitation firearm, could commit suicide in the wake of his ex-wife's shock death aged 27 on Saturday.

She went on: "Blake will kill himself. He won't make it without her.

"He will be devastated, totally and utterly devastated.

"He'll go straight back to self-harming. I'll have to ring the prison and he'll have to be put on watch.

"He was always ringing her and she was always ringing him. Blake always wanted her back. She couldn't walk away from him and he couldn't walk away from her. Her and Blake were both lost and we handled it badly."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3715603/Blake-to-blame-for-Amys-shock-death.html
Scanner
Scanner

Back to top Go down

'Blake to blame' for Amy's shock death  Empty Re: 'Blake to blame' for Amy's shock death

Post  Chooperh Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:04 am

The only person to blame for Amys drug problem is Amy, as an adult you to take responsibility for your own actions. You cant stand there and claim bigger boys made me do it

Chooperh

Back to top Go down

'Blake to blame' for Amy's shock death  Empty Re: 'Blake to blame' for Amy's shock death

Post  justmysay Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:05 am

Chooperh wrote:The only person to blame for Amys drug problem is Amy, as an adult you to take responsibility for your own actions. You cant stand there and claim bigger boys made me do it

that is true, but i do think this women should go away the family dont need her input into what she thinks especially at this min. Its not helping

justmysay

Back to top Go down

Post  m.darko Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:06 am

Yeah yeah yeah, everyone else's fault apart from Amy's right? You can take a horse to water but you can't make it drink. She was a car crash of a human and thats all there is to it. She became a junkie through choice and now its her family that have to pay and live through the sorrow. Selfish.

m.darko

Back to top Go down

Post  Melspearls Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:06 am

I wish they had let him attend the service - its not fair to him. He deserves to be there either they like him or not.

Melspearls

Back to top Go down

Post  angiemc Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:07 am

and it will come out out that it isnt drugs why she died,they may have harmed her body in the past but at least she got clean

angiemc

Back to top Go down

Post  Mickimoo Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:09 am

I am sure I read a while ago an article by Georgette Civil blaming Amy for turning her son to drugs slating her as a bad influence on Blake.

Mickimoo

Back to top Go down

Post  razmania Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:10 am

angiemc wrote:and it will come out out that it isnt drugs why she died,they may have harmed her body in the past but at least she got clean

wooh wooh....WOOH, For the record I believe Amy was a great British export and very talented, this was tragic etc etc....but P-lease!! if you see the future so well did you not read/hear anything about her cancelled European tour and seen footage as to why this was? according to you: "it will come out out that it isnt why she died"....quite frankly no-one knows what it was yet, but FYI - booze = a drug.

razmania

Back to top Go down

Post  RoccoBonaducci Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:10 am

That solves nothing. Time for forgiveness and learning life's painful lessons.

RoccoBonaducci

Back to top Go down

Post  champagne_fizz Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:11 am

trouble is, whether blake was on drugs or not when they met...even if she HADNT met him, she was within a circle of celeb pop star parties etc, she would have had drugs offered left right and centre. that initial moment of weakness, which everybody is condemning her for, is what led to her death. id luv some of these non druggies to be on it and reckon its easy to come off. RIP Amy, i will miss ur talent. and i send condolences to amys parents.

champagne_fizz

Back to top Go down

Post  Denn10 Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:12 am

I guess it was just a matter of time before people started publicly blaming Blake but I didn't think it would come from his own mother! Just like everybody else, Amy was perfectly capable of making her own decisions in life and I think it is always too easy to blame someone else - especially an ex-boyfriend - for past mistakes that they both made together. I am sure that Blake is feeling a lot of guilt and remorse right now, the last thing he needs his own family publicly slating him for a quick buck!

Denn10

Back to top Go down

Post  SuperAmanda Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:13 am

I agree to a large extent. Blake certainly exploited a situation and that is why he was left nothing. But where it broke apart was that ridiculous jail sentence that separated them for so long. There are killers who serve less time. I think had they been able to not build so much romantic attachment around Blake being incarcerated, she would have realized what a dead end he was much sooner. I feel no pity for him nor for Amy; however, it was Winehouse who gave to the world and was an artist. I will always miss her and wish that she'd found a true protector male who'd never leave her. Female artists don't get that though. Female geniuses like Amy and Janis die alone beacuse men are too selfish to live in their shadow.

SuperAmanda

Back to top Go down

Post  The-reaper Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:14 am

Muppets the lot of em, now publish more, to feed their greedy mouths.

The-reaper

Back to top Go down

Post  Poppie123 Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:15 am

only person to blame is amy she didnt have a gun to head tellin her to do it she is responsable for her own actions surely????? R.I.P

Poppie123

Back to top Go down

Post  angiemc Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:15 am

razmania wrote:
angiemc wrote:and it will come out out that it isnt drugs why she died,they may have harmed her body in the past but at least she got clean

wooh wooh....WOOH, For the record I believe Amy was a great British export and very talented, this was tragic etc etc....but P-lease!! if you see the future so well did you not read/hear anything about her cancelled European tour and seen footage as to why this was? according to you: "it will come out out that it isnt why she died"....quite frankly no-one knows what it was yet, but FYI - booze = a drug.

i know she drank heavily,i meant illegal drugs as you well know

angiemc

Back to top Go down

Post  cats-dogs-hamsters Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:16 am

talk about mutton as lamb

cats-dogs-hamsters

Back to top Go down

Post  Brosly7 Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:17 am

What sort of a mother is she? Blake is not responsible for Amy's death. Unfortunatly drugs and slcohol go hand in hand especially in the glitzy world of show biz. It is a terrible tragedy one I wouldn't wish on anyone but that is what it is a terrible tragedy just like the terrible tragedies that happen every day to young people from drugs and booze.
Blake's mother should be supporting him not blaming him, I'm pretty sure Amy wouldn't want that. He should take this as a warning, clean his act up and on release move on with his life.
As for this Georgette she should support her son not blame him.

Brosly7

Back to top Go down

Post  Renegade1974 Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:17 am

It was amy winehouse's own fault,she was the one who took the drugs and drank excessively,no one is to blame except Amy winehouse herself

Renegade1974

Back to top Go down

Post  Arealmanutdfan Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:18 am

BLAKE IS MAINLY TO BLAME FOR AMYS DEATH AS HER DAD STATED HE GOT HER ONTO THE HARD DRUGS WHEN SHE ONLY EVER USED CANNABIS BEFORE WHICH WOULD HAVE NEVER KILLED HER!

Arealmanutdfan

Back to top Go down

Post  geordie2539 Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:18 am

He was bad news for her FULL STOP!!.Glad that his mam see's it that way as well,ALL too late now for the poor lass.Blaming anybody now for her demise,is just all far too late.R.I.P. Amy.

geordie2539

Back to top Go down

Post  missa Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:19 am

"She will have to ring the prison and get him on suicide watch"!!!!!!! Surely you should have done that before tatrting yourself up and going on the TV!!!!!!! God people like her wind me up!

missa

Back to top Go down

Post  Doshless Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:19 am

He aint responsible it takes 2 to tango, it was her choice to continue after they split up, it was HER choice to overdose, so if anyone is to blame its her, no sympathy from me.

Doshless

Back to top Go down

Post  chris8910 Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:20 am

Amy had a mind of her own and there is no way that another person can be held responsible for her choosing to try drugs, she made that decision and in the end she paid for it with her life, exactly the same as a lot of other drug addicts do and yet even after hearing of Amy`s sad and premature death there are still hoards of people queueing up to take the risk and have their first taste of drugs, the shame of it is the amount of public money that is wasted on trying to get these fools off of the drugs after they have become addicts.

chris8910

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackrabbit1 Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:21 am

he did not force the drugs into her

Jackrabbit1

Back to top Go down

Post  sean1986 Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:21 am

As if he wasn't feeling bad enough already -- someone that he loved has died and now his mum is giving him a guilt trip over it. Give him a break.

sean1986

Back to top Go down

Post  Ste_A_B_W Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:22 am

missa wrote:"She will have to ring the prison and get him on suicide watch"!!!!!!! Surely you should have done that before tatrting yourself up and going on the TV!!!!!!! God people like her wind me up!

although I do agree with your point, the article here isn't exactly clear. In fairness, she did not talk about ringing the prison in the interview. That was a couple of days ago when the news of Amy's tragic death first broke. I'm not exactly sure why she is on TV being interviewed (I can only assume they've tempted her with payment), but I'm sure that her first concern was initially with her son...

Ste_A_B_W

Back to top Go down

Post  jbird Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:23 am

Was she not capable of showing some will power and saying the word "no" then ?

jbird

Back to top Go down

Post  Voodooguru Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:23 am

she's responsible for her own death

Voodooguru

Back to top Go down

Post  Teeceeeee Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:24 am

I am utterly DEVASTATED

Teeceeeee

Back to top Go down

Post  essjay27 Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:24 am

Sorry but some people are just bad influences on others, I just watched a programme on TV and she was doing well until she collided with him ... no turning back

essjay27

Back to top Go down

Post  Coys1981 Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:25 am

Voodooguru wrote:she's responsible for her own death

... well said, you cant blame him for it!!!!!! he wasnt in the room with her feeding her drugs when she died, she made that decision herself, its her fault for not being stronger when with him, you cant blame him!!!

Coys1981

Back to top Go down

Post  nido70 Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:26 am

unfortunately she was a vunerable person diagnosed bi polar , if she hadnt been mixed up with one druggie it wouldve been someone else who influenced her ......

nido70

Back to top Go down

Post  Cornoliowapooo Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:26 am

He was her nemesis - no doubt. Had she not him and taken a different route, it's nigh on certain she'd still be alive. Was he a major influence on her drug taking? Yes. Was he DIRECTLY and solely to blame for her death? No, because there were people around her that COULD have changed something, but she was too persuasive to let them take enough control of her 'situation', and they duly relented. She hit the bottom enough times for someone to step in and say enough is enough. "I aint got the time, and if my daddy thinks I'm fine..." I fear there are some people regretting not trying something different, and may even feel slightly guilty of getting caught up in all, and revelling in her stardom.

Cornoliowapooo

Back to top Go down

Post  Drylaundry Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:27 am

how did she meet him anyway ?

Drylaundry

Back to top Go down

Post  Elle89 Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:28 am

Im sorry but he may be to blame for giving her the option to take drugs but no person can make someone a druggie its that persons decision to shoot up for the first time or smoke a pipe for the first time im sure he didnt force her to try it the first few times. No person can be blamed for someone elses addiction if that person decides to try it. I loved her and its a great loss but she decided the path she took no one else can be blamed for that although his a drop kick.

Elle89

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum