Coffee Break
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amy Winehouse’s boyfriend tells of agony

+46
LookItsMegRyan
Newsvigilo
Mickimoo
bryanddd
Believeordie
Jonwon
bristolgeoff
Eve
Kriss
Guusje42
GMcF
joanna35
gotnips
cb68127
Deenick66
Wotabeauty
Khholland
Melspearls
geyser1
Slicknik
Superted1999
DARREN1
Theblackwidow
Seggy
lita4ever
Simonstore
Bigwill69
tyblonde
kaxkax
Arealmanutdfan
aimee2009
justmysay
envy22
wussel
TipperJ
Taketats
Saw6374
Mufc2199
BarryS
Onh
Tracey
Ellen
Isabellat
sayit
Neil75
Scanner
50 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Amy Winehouse’s boyfriend tells of agony Empty Amy Winehouse’s boyfriend tells of agony

Post  Scanner Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:47 am

AMY Winehouse's heartbroken boyfriend spoke of his grief over her death — a day before friends, relatives and hundreds of fans gathered to pay their last respects to the singer.
Film director Reg Traviss admitted yesterday: "I can't describe what I am going through."

And he said after the 27-year-old's "untimely" death on Saturday: "I want to thank all those who are mourning the loss of Amy — such a beautiful, brilliant person and my dear love."

Yesterday Reg, 35, wept beside fans who paid tribute to the singer outside her North London home.

And he was sure to feel their support again today as they gathered in their droves for Amy's funeral.

Farewell
A convoy of vehicles drew up slowly at the Edgwarebury Cemetery, North London, ahead of a private service expected to be attended by 200 people.

Among the famous faces invited was Kelly Osbourne — who wore her hair in what seemed to be Amy's trademark beehive style.

Dressed in black and wearing a pair of dark glasses, Kelly clutched a white rose in her hands as her car pulled up outside the leafy cemetery.

DJ Mark Ronson also came to say his final farewell to Amy, who was found dead at her Camden home, North London, aged just 27.

The service comes after police revealed they will have to wait up to four weeks for the results of toxicology tests to establish her cause of death.

Yesterday, distraught Reg had told how Amy had been upbeat and full of life in the days leading to her death.

He said Amy had been excitedly choosing clothes to go to a pal's wedding on Sunday.

He added: "Amy kept trying to decide what to wear.

"She had laid out her dresses to make up her mind. She was really looking forward to it."

But on Saturday the film director's world came crashing down when he learned Amy had been found dead in bed at her home. Reg said: "The last three days have been hell.

"We have suffered a terrible untimely loss and want peace now.

"I can't describe what I am going through and I want to thank so much all of the people who have paid their respects and who are mourning the loss of Amy, such a beautiful, brilliant person and my dear love.

"I have lost my darling who I loved very much."

Reg, speaking of Amy for the first time since her death, gave an account of her final days that scotched rumours she had been in a drug-fuelled haze.

He said: "She has been full of life and so upbeat recently, exercising everyday and doing yoga. This terrible thing that happened is like an accident."

Reg, son of a London publican, had being seeing Amy for two years.

Amy's family were delighted. They saw clean-cut Reg as the perfect boyfriend after her catastrophic marriage to junkie Blake Fielder-Civil - the man blamed for getting her hooked on hard drugs.

Dad Mitch had given their relationship his full blessing. A source said: "Reg has been dignified throughout his relationship with Amy. The family love him dearly. He's a good guy.

"What happened in their life together remained private because he was determined to help get her back on her feet properly. He wasn't interested in the limelight - unlike a lot of her exes."

Reg, who spent yesterday with Mitch, Amy's mum Janis, brother Alex and manager Raye Cosbert, did his utmost to keep Amy safe from her demons.

But he spent a large part of the past 12 months working on his latest movie, Screwed. Filming took him away from home. That left Amy to her own devices in London - and at the mercy of those who preyed on her addictions.

The source added: "When Reg was around, Amy was a different girl. He was a calming influence and kept her away from trouble. He really cared for her.

"When he was away working, the parasites always crept back in and dragged her into the gutter." One of Amy's last public outings with Reg was at the low-key premiere for Screwed last month.

The exact cause of Amy's death is not yet known. A post mortem carried out yesterday was inconclusive and the results of toxicology tests will take weeks to process.

But the singer's family believe she was killed by either a heart attack or a fatal seizure.

Amy had regular heart palpitations and had suffered a number of seizures - caused by the terrible pounding her body had taken during years of abuse.

A source said: "Amy's family are expecting the outcome to be a heart attack or seizure and will be really shocked if it's not.

"They staunchly believe it had nothing at all to do with recent drug binges. In the end it was her booze addiction that killed her.

"She had had a number of seizures in the past six months due to the amount she was drinking.

"She was putting so much away towards the end, her heart just couldn't take it."

In May, while on the way into rehab at the Priory, Amy stopped at a cornershop and downed a bottle of vodka.

Doctors at the famous clinic monitored her heart and told her she was drinking herself to death.

When her European tour was scrapped last month after a shambolic drunken performance in Belgrade she hit the bottle even harder.

Two weeks ago, she blacked out three times in a week after vodka binges.

Amy recently bumped into her former stylist near her home in Camden, North London, and was so drunk she failed to recognise her. A source added: "She would drink herself into oblivion.

"It was heartbreaking to see Amy that wasted."

Amy's mum and dad wept yesterday as they said farewell to her in a chapel of rest.

Mitch and Janis came face to face with their tragic daughter for the final time as they formally identified her body.

One family friend said: "It was very emotional and there were tears and kisses."

Amy is thought to have been dead for up to six hours before her body was found by her security guard Andrew Morris just before 4pm on Saturday.

Police have said no drugs were found and there were no suspicious circumstances.

AMY'S jailed ex-husband saw his hopes of attending her funeral dashed last night.

Former junkie Blake Fielder-Civil, 29, had been desperate to say a last goodbye to the troubled singer.

But yesterday sources confirmed he had NOT been granted compassionate leave from Armley prison in Leeds - where he is serving 32 months for burglary and a firearm offence.

He had already been warned by Amy's dad Mitch via friends to stay away.

A source said: "Mitch thinks it would be a complete insult for him to be there and if he really loved Amy, he wouldn't cause any more heartache by showing up.

"There is no way back for him with Blake. He absolutely hates his guts.

"He will always believe Blake is responsible for getting his daughter hooked on Class A drugs which marked the beginning of her self-destruction."

Amy and Blake split in 2009 after a string of arguments, which were often violent. But she always maintained he was her soulmate. After her European tour was axed last month following a disastrous gig in Serbia, she bombarded him with phone calls and letters. But Blake told her to leave him alone.

A source said: "Amy truly believed he was the only one who really understood her. She pleaded with him two weeks ago to see her saying she needed him.

"In one of their final conversations he told her she was jeopardising his recovery and her own - a conversation which is now racking him with guilt."

SALES of Amy's albums have risen 37-fold since her death and track sales 23-fold, according to the Official Charts Company.

Last night her second album Back To Black, released in 2006, remained at No 1 in the iTunes album chart.

Meanwhile, Microsoft apologised yesterday for its Twitter tribute to Amy, which encouraged fans to buy her music from its media store.

Critics said it was "cheap" and "crass".

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3714636/Amy-Winehouses-boyfriend-Reg-Traviss-tells-of-agony.html
Scanner
Scanner

Back to top Go down

Amy Winehouse’s boyfriend tells of agony Empty Re: Amy Winehouse’s boyfriend tells of agony

Post  Neil75 Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:47 am

The music industry is a dirty business. I would not trust it, especially if there is heroin involved. I'm very sorry for Amy. It's a horrible business to be in. It makes me very sad that nothing has changed.

Neil75

Back to top Go down

Amy Winehouse’s boyfriend tells of agony Empty Re: Amy Winehouse’s boyfriend tells of agony

Post  sayit Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:48 am

In Jail...can`t go. Don`t commit the crime next time.

sayit

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabellat Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:48 am

Hang on a second, he supposedly dumped Amy a few days before because he couldn't get her off her path of self-destruction - now he's thanking fans for mourning? and saying something else? He is really a no-ody and has no business thanking anyone for anything - he's not part of the family. I still cannot believe she's dead : (

Isabellat

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellen Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:49 am

I don't get it, if he loved her so much as he's saying, why would he deny the marriage?! Anywyas, RIP Amy...you'll always be in my heart, my baby mermaid!

Ellen

Back to top Go down

Post  Tracey Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:50 am

Isabellat wrote:
Hang on a second, he supposedly dumped Amy a few days before because he couldn't get her off her path of self-destruction - now he's thanking fans for mourning? and saying something else? He is really a no-ody and has no business thanking anyone for anything - he's not part of the family. I still cannot believe she's dead : (

don't believe all you read. No one but Amy and Reg knew the full extent of their relationship, he was a part of her life for 2 years so he has more than a right to thank her fans. I think this whole thing is a tragedy, I saw amy several times live, some times she was brilliant, others she was clearly under the influence. She was one of our generations true, raw talents and will be missed by so many. I think from the story that Reg was a good influence on Amy and its such a shame that she didn't meet him earlier in her life, maybe then things could have been different. R.I.P Amy x x

Tracey

Back to top Go down

Post  Onh Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:50 am

she was lonely when she was alive,now she has got every body when she is dead.

Onh

Back to top Go down

Post  BarryS Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:51 am

Why are some people knocking this guy and seemingly 2nd guessing everything about him. He was her boyfriend for 2 years and I bet if it wasn't for him Amy's death probably would have happened a lot sooner. Of course he was part of the family. He was endorsed by Amy's dad so who are you lot to say otherwise. He's lost a loved one so why don't some of you just shut up and leave him alone as you know absolutely nothing.

BarryS

Back to top Go down

Post  Mufc2199 Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:52 am

BarryS wrote:Why are some people knocking this guy and seemingly 2nd guessing everything about him. He was her boyfriend for 2 years and I bet if it wasn't for him Amy's death probably would have happened a lot sooner. Of course he was part of the family. He was endorsed by Amy's dad so who are you lot to say otherwise. He's lost a loved one so why don't some of you just shut up and leave him alone as you know absolutely nothing.

and i suppose you know everything......well guess what ,you DON'T.

Mufc2199

Back to top Go down

Post  Saw6374 Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:52 am

"He might have been good for amy,only she met him sooner before that mongrel fielder"

Saw6374

Back to top Go down

Post  Taketats Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:53 am

TRAGIC !!! A natural talent and uniqe voice that will always be heard in the future. R.I.P Amy taken away from us at the prime of her future xx

Taketats

Back to top Go down

Post  TipperJ Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:53 am

Amazing how so many people think they know everything about Amy because of what they read in the papers. Nobody knows anything about Amy and Reg's relationship or how they felt about each other, so don't make assumptions based on what you've read - they were seeing each other for 2 years and he has a right to speak out for and about her.

TipperJ

Back to top Go down

Post  wussel Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:54 am

it is a shame you are no 'ere anymore

wussel

Back to top Go down

Post  envy22 Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:54 am

blake needs to leave well alone. if not for his influence she'd prob still be alive. she was hurt time and time again but this poor excuse for a human being, which made her turn to drink and drugs in the 1st place....

envy22

Back to top Go down

Post  justmysay Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:55 am

I agree with her dad KEEP AWAY BLAKE mind you, you have no choice, hope hes realises what he done to that girl and rots away very slowly in self pitty. How hes girlfriend still stands by him god only knows.

justmysay

Back to top Go down

Post  aimee2009 Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:56 am

Fantastic talent there will never be another like her UNIQUE........sadly missed RIP Amy xxxxxxx

aimee2009

Back to top Go down

Post  BarryS Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:56 am

Mufc2199 wrote:
BarryS wrote:Why are some people knocking this guy and seemingly 2nd guessing everything about him. He was her boyfriend for 2 years and I bet if it wasn't for him Amy's death probably would have happened a lot sooner. Of course he was part of the family. He was endorsed by Amy's dad so who are you lot to say otherwise. He's lost a loved one so why don't some of you just shut up and leave him alone as you know absolutely nothing.

and i suppose you know everything......well guess what ,you DON'T.

Maybe read the article, watch the news and take in all the information and you won't fall into the trap of making moronic statements as you just have.I don't know everything but it seems that I know a lot more than you. Go back to being the village idiot as you are more than qualified for that.

BarryS

Back to top Go down

Post  Arealmanutdfan Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:57 am

THERES NO POINT SAYING THIS AFTER HE DUMPED HER TRUE LOVE IS STICKING BY SOMEONE THROUGH THE BAD TIMES NOT JUST BEING THERE FOR THE GOOD TIMES THATS THE EASY BIT!

Arealmanutdfan

Back to top Go down

Post  kaxkax Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:30 am

So very very sad Sad

kaxkax

Back to top Go down

Post  tyblonde Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:31 am

I thought the papers said yesterday that they broke up in January, so which is it? As for that low-life ex-husband of hers, he should shut his gormless mouth, but at the end of the day Amy had a choice whether to take the drugs and alcohol road. Sad, but true and a loss of a great talent. RIP Ames, hope you find some peace now.

tyblonde

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigwill69 Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:32 am

Another soldier died in Afghanistan last night and left behind a grieving family and children. Yet, Amy Winehouse dies and gets more attention!? What is this country coming to, MAXIMUM RESPECT TO BRITISH SOLDIERS.

Bigwill69

Back to top Go down

Post  Simonstore Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:32 am

Its proven that the best way to get someone to come to their senses is to cut them off emotionally and financially.
Tough love will bring anyone to their knees and have them begging for help. Yes there will be casualties but its a better route than forgiveness and giving them money.

Simonstore

Back to top Go down

Post  lita4ever Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:33 am

Stop blaming Blake. She was friends with other people who used drugs like Pete Doherty and Kelly Osbourne who have been in rehab several times. Amy had an addictive personality and even before Blake appeared in the picture she had problems with alcohol, so, if it hadn't been Blake, it would've been someone else, and the only one you can blame is HER. We're not talking about a baby girl here who was forced to try and consume drugs, she did it ALL by herself, I think everyone is being irrational and nobody has even a bit of empathy for Blake who is obviously suffering as much or worse than the people that loved her. Only Amy could've saved Amy. I love her music but I'm tired of all the hateful comments trying to blame her ex-husband for her OWN choices, so nobody's going to admit she died by her OWN actions? Is this the example we set for the youth? "Hey, you can become a junkie, because when you die, we'll just blame someone else. You have no responsibility whatsoever for your actions." . She had problems WAY before she met Fielder-Civil, but of course, it's easier for her parents to blame the ex-husband than to admit that MAYBE they were lousy parents who raised a troubled child.

lita4ever

Back to top Go down

Post  Seggy Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:34 am

My sincere condolence to Amy's family. There are several lessons to be learnt here. The so-called celebrities are over-pampered by their parents. Or their parents are scared of them. Amy needed more help from her parents when it was obvious she couldn't help herself. I expected the father to have stepped in strongly just Britany Spears' father did - take control of her until she starts to tow the line again. I do not want sound hard on Amy's father at this trying time though. I will comment again in future when the wounds heal. May her soul rest in peace. Amen.

Seggy

Back to top Go down

Post  Theblackwidow Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:34 am

it's such a sad loss....things could have been done to prevent this but unfortunately no-one can change the past.....and to all those that turn these comment threads into a b!tching fight, grow up!!

R.I.P. Amy xxxx

Theblackwidow

Back to top Go down

Post  DARREN1 Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:36 am

"........Amy had been upbeat and full of life in the days leading to her death."

As in off her head and alive?

DARREN1

Back to top Go down

Post  Superted1999 Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:37 am

Great voice and talent when she was sober and not High as a Kite Its Just a shame you could have not stayed away from the drugs Amy and now you have paid the Price Hope the Big fella up stairs is not too hard on you Rip x

Superted1999

Back to top Go down

Post  Slicknik Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:41 am

She died a long time ago, the writing has been on the wall and all over this publication for years. If you cannot take a lesson from this tragedy and help someone else with the same addictions we are a lost society

Slicknik

Back to top Go down

Post  geyser1 Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:41 am

Whilst it`s true that drug addicts/alcoholics et al have to help themselves ultimately one wonders if this chap could have done more to save her and maybe he asks that of himself.

geyser1

Back to top Go down

Post  Melspearls Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:43 am

lita4ever wrote:Stop blaming Blake. She was friends with other people who used drugs like Pete Doherty and Kelly Osbourne who have been in rehab several times. Amy had an addictive personality and even before Blake appeared in the picture she had problems with alcohol, so, if it hadn't been Blake, it would've been someone else, and the only one you can blame is HER. We're not talking about a baby girl here who was forced to try and consume drugs, she did it ALL by herself, I think everyone is being irrational and nobody has even a bit of empathy for Blake who is obviously suffering as much or worse than the people that loved her. Only Amy could've saved Amy. I love her music but I'm tired of all the hateful comments trying to blame her ex-husband for her OWN choices, so nobody's going to admit she died by her OWN actions? Is this the example we set for the youth? "Hey, you can become a junkie, because when you die, we'll just blame someone else. You have no responsibility whatsoever for your actions." . She had problems WAY before she met Fielder-Civil, but of course, it's easier for her parents to blame the ex-husband than to admit that MAYBE they were lousy parents who raised a troubled child.

you just hit the nail on the head.
I'm angry at the parents. Very angry. You dont help your child's condition by traveling overseas to promote your own music. You are THERE for them. You STAND BY them. You SUPERVISE them 24hrs a day when their health is so fragile. You NEVER give up on them and wait for the bad news. I am disgusted.
I feel their sorrow but I will not make excuses for them.

Melspearls

Back to top Go down

Post  Khholland Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:45 am

lita4ever wrote:Stop blaming Blake. She was friends with other people who used drugs like Pete Doherty and Kelly Osbourne who have been in rehab several times. Amy had an addictive personality and even before Blake appeared in the picture she had problems with alcohol, so, if it hadn't been Blake, it would've been someone else, and the only one you can blame is HER. We're not talking about a baby girl here who was forced to try and consume drugs, she did it ALL by herself, I think everyone is being irrational and nobody has even a bit of empathy for Blake who is obviously suffering as much or worse than the people that loved her. Only Amy could've saved Amy. I love her music but I'm tired of all the hateful comments trying to blame her ex-husband for her OWN choices, so nobody's going to admit she died by her OWN actions? Is this the example we set for the youth? "Hey, you can become a junkie, because when you die, we'll just blame someone else. You have no responsibility whatsoever for your actions." . She had problems WAY before she met Fielder-Civil, but of course, it's easier for her parents to blame the ex-husband than to admit that MAYBE they were lousy parents who raised a troubled child.

think you might find hes own mother blamed him, duhhhh

Khholland

Back to top Go down

Post  Wotabeauty Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:46 am

No matter what anyone says, Amy loved Blake, she wrote Back to Black with Blake in mind! & He loved her, they werent "good" for each other but that doesnt mean they didnt care about each other. To tell Blake to stay away, when he is a person she would want to be there is wrong imo.

Wotabeauty

Back to top Go down

Post  Deenick66 Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:47 am

This is very sad and I do feel for the family, but did she think of her family while she was putting them through all that?? Big loss for a truly talented woman, real shame. However it was self inflicted and I would be more moved at hearing a story of a 27 year old losing their battle with cancer or such. Hope she finally finds the piece in death that she couldn't in life, RIP x x

Deenick66

Back to top Go down

Post  cb68127 Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:47 am

You 'will comment in the future when the wounds heal,' Seggy? Who do you think you are? Your opinion is one thing but your repeated opinion is not necessary. No one even knows what happened yet except that what happened to Amy Winehouse happens to hundreds of chronic addicts every day in the UK: they die from their addictions precisely from what the article said: heart failure, seizures, and other effects from their disease. Being rich or famous doesn't protect you from treating your body like crap for years. Amy Winehouse was no different.

cb68127

Back to top Go down

Post  gotnips Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:48 am

Seggy wrote:My sincere condolence to Amy's family. There are several lessons to be learnt here. The so-called celebrities are over-pampered by their parents. Or their parents are scared of them. Amy needed more help from her parents when it was obvious she couldn't help herself. I expected the father to have stepped in strongly just Britany Spears' father did - take control of her until she starts to tow the line again. I do not want sound hard on Amy's father at this trying time though. I will comment again in future when the wounds heal. May her soul rest in peace. Amen.

shame on you. Look at the anguish on her parents face. They tried and tried and tried with Amy to make her see she needed help. She was a grown woman who made her own choices. Janis Winehouse has had MS for 30 years, so she has had her own problems on top of trying to help her daughter.
When someone is that far deep into addiction, it can often be beyond help. Amy Winehouse's hear died before she did. Her poor little body just couldn't take it anymore.
Now Mitch and Janis have to live the rest of their lives without their youngest child. What they are going through is sheer hell.

gotnips

Back to top Go down

Post  joanna35 Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:49 am

Her family have to live with the pain now ... she had a fantastic life most of us will never experiance ... he chose to waste it ..... her family were supportive .. so what was her Demon? that of which killed her in the end ...

joanna35

Back to top Go down

Post  GMcF Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:50 am

So, so sad. RIP Poor Amy. I've lost 2 relatives to alcohol abuse and there was nothing more we could have done to save them - if they wanted a drink, they would get a drink.

GMcF

Back to top Go down

Post  Guusje42 Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:51 am

I thought that she has split with that guy RegTraviss?? and now he stands there losing his beloved Amy!! where was he when she needed him? she never overcome Blake, that was the love of her life. him being in jail for 32 mnts and without him she was nothing, you cann't blame him for what she did to herselve. put the blame on everybody that was around her, her parents should have locked her up, to save there child, her management, her band (who were laughing when she was drunk at stage) everybody used her. very easy. not? to someone as troubled as she was. and after all it was a matter of time, you could wait for it. such a gifted person and singer......it's a waist. Amy i loved you, wurried for you, but youre music will never get lost. RIP Amy and rest in peace (Blake will soon be with you)

Guusje42

Back to top Go down

Post  Kriss Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:53 am

When someone of 27 dies its always tragic, always seen as a waste. All the unfulfilled potential.. Then the blame game begins, the what ifs. I have no doubt her parents did all they could but she was not a child. You just cant lock someone up in a clinic indefinitley. She is dead because for years, she heaped abuse on her body with drugs and booze. Amy self destructed. Very sad, but whether it turns out she died of an alcohol related seizure or a bad E, the dye was cast a long time ago. Nice that she is receiving adulation but lets not make her into some sort of role model or tragic icon. She was a talented singer with an apparently overhwhelming addictive personality. Amy had the means to get help,unlike the vast majority of addicts. Condolences to her family.

Kriss

Back to top Go down

Post  Eve Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:54 am

Poor Amy, such talent such a loss RIP

Eve

Back to top Go down

Post  bristolgeoff Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:55 am

sorry to say you lost her to the drugs,it was bound to happen

bristolgeoff

Back to top Go down

Post  Jonwon Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:55 am

I believe this man NOT just trying to get in papers. Good by poor lady.

Jonwon

Back to top Go down

Post  Believeordie Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:56 am

Once a druggie nearly always a druggie..

Believeordie

Back to top Go down

Post  bryanddd Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:57 am

You feel for her family, but can we stop putting Winehouse on a pedestal? She was a good singer, but in the end she was a drug addict and a drunk who let her car crash lifestyle take over. Her friends and family couldn't help anymore than they did, and she died by her own hand. Let's not glorify her death anymore.

bryanddd

Back to top Go down

Post  Mickimoo Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:57 am

Not sure about anyone else but I find it hard to know how to feel about Amy Winehouse dying. I actually used to enjoy reading about what she was up to. Looking at her well & feeling pleased for her, seeing her looking rough & thinking how sad..... now i just feel very sorry for her & her family & a little sorry I enjoyed reading about this tortured soul. NOT one of the stories i've read has said she was anything less than a loving, caring, sharing person who was an addict. A very sad story

Mickimoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Newsvigilo Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:58 am

Presumably those heartless ghouls, so ready to condemn & dismiss this poor girl, have no sisters or mothers who have ever been in touble & in need of help? Let's hope they never feel the need for any mercy or kindness, when they are down.

Newsvigilo

Back to top Go down

Post  LookItsMegRyan Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:59 am

Just her luck she would find a boyfriend who was never around. Not his fault, just unfortunate for someone who probably needed constant care.

LookItsMegRyan

Back to top Go down

Post  jen-lou Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:00 am

Some comments are so heartless. You think she was loved any less because she is a drug addict>? Do you think her pparents cared less ? No. I iimagine they worried, stressed more and she always consumed there thoughts because of her ongoing addictions..Theyve feared her death for a long time, they probably feel guilty - its not their fault.. with horrid indsispicable comments some have made is disgraceful. You imagine that was your child and how you would feel.
She is still a person, a daughter...Perhaps this is the price of fame to an extent artists like her are sooo important as their are few natural talents like Amy around..Too an extent I think she was exploited she had an addiction and couldnt help herself. She was a tiny thing god bless her..everything took its toll. She musnt be remebered for the drugs. Beleive me there are plenty of people whom are in the public eye who do drugs you just never saw them live their lives out like Amy becuase she went about it like a human being. I liked her vunerablilty it made her seem normal. She was a great singer,writer and great support to her god daughter I hope everyone does well to remember that. Im sad she wont be making another song..

jen-lou

Back to top Go down

Post  champagne_fizz Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:00 am

i agree with lita4ever to some extent..as in trouble is, whether blake was on drugs or not when they met...even if she HADNT met him, she was within a circle of celeb pop star parties etc, she would have had drugs offered left right and centre. that initial moment of weakness, which everybody is condemning her for, is what led to her death. id luv some of these non druggies to be on it and reckon its easy to come off. RIP Amy, i will miss ur talent. and i send condolences to amys parents. tho i think amy would have wanted blake at the funeral and he was a huge part of her life and should hav been allowed to attend. BUT i dont agree with lita's last line that the parents were lousy parents what rubbish they never forced amy to take drugs and tried many times to keep her in rehab. RIP amy x

champagne_fizz

Back to top Go down

Post  Joybelle Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:01 am

I'm not being heartless, the truth is, once you start taking drugs and alcohol, then you on the trail for early death, I feel really sorrow for the parents, who slogged bringing her up, and those days weren't easy days, she had everything going for her, but unfortunately she started on hard drugs, one must ask why? she had everything going for her, anything she wanted she could have, but unfortunately, so many young geniuses of today, have died in the very same way, it doesn't make sense, no doubt, had she had been something like a nurse, she would be here today, sad, yes, very sad.

Joybelle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum