Coffee Break
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pitt clan have a Jolie day out

+6
Newshoes
bony
ChelseyB
depp_lover1980
Louise
Scanner
10 posters

Go down

Pitt clan have a Jolie day out  Empty Pitt clan have a Jolie day out

Post  Scanner Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:39 am

ANGELINA Jolie keeps her kids occupied during the school holidays by taking them to one of the capital's top tourist attractions.
The mum-of-six linked hands with her four youngest as they headed to the London Aquarium earlier today.

Three-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne, Shiloh, five, and Zahara, six, kept in close formation as they made their way along the South Bank.

The entire Jolie-Pitt clan are currently in Britain while dad Brad shoots his latest movie here.

He is filming scenes for zombie flick World War Z in Richmond, West London.

Last week stunning Jolie, 36, accompanied her entire brood, including sons Maddox, nine, and seven-year-old Pax to the cinema to watch the latest Harry Potter film.

The Sun recently revealed that Brad had found a new hobby for when there is down time on set.

He has been snapping local wildlife in a park near to where filming is going on.

Brad, 47, plays journalist Gerry Lane in the forthcoming flick.

It is based on a book by American author Max Brooks.

In the film Lane travels around a post-war world interviewing survivors ten years after humans triumphed over a zombie epidemic.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3713477/Pitt-clan-have-a-Jolie-day-out.html
Scanner
Scanner

Back to top Go down

Pitt clan have a Jolie day out  Empty Re: Pitt clan have a Jolie day out

Post  Louise Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:10 am

Wow the twins looks so much like their father. All adorable children and such a doting and talented mother.

Louise

Back to top Go down

Post  depp_lover1980 Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:10 am

She's an amazing woman.

depp_lover1980

Back to top Go down

Post  ChelseyB Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:11 am

Revolting woman and her children always look scruffy

ChelseyB

Back to top Go down

Post  bony Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:12 am

I HATE this women, my wife and I are trying to adopt and there is soooo much to go through just to even find out if the authorities will let you adopt, yet it seems if have a shed load of money you can just go to a child supermarket and take which ever one you want to. Yes she has done something amazing to adopt BUT dont rub it in the faces of people who have to go through hell before they even know if they are allowed to adopt.

bony

Back to top Go down

Post  Newshoes Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:13 am

bony wrote:I HATE this women, my wife and I are trying to adopt and there is soooo much to go through just to even find out if the authorities will let you adopt, yet it seems if have a shed load of money you can just go to a child supermarket and take which ever one you want to. Yes she has done something amazing to adopt BUT dont rub it in the faces of people who have to go through hell before they even know if they are allowed to adopt.

I appreciate what you're going through, but just because this woman has successfully adopted 3 children, it doesn't mean she had to go through any less of a process as you and your wife are right now. Some friends of ours are going through the same thing at the moment so I know how difficult it can be. Without sounding patronising, you will get there, famous movie-star or not.
As for the story, I'm not a particular Brangelina fan, but they do seem to dote on their kids and take good care of them which can only be commended. And so what if they look a bit scruffy? They're KIDS! Tom and Katie are always getting slated for preening Suri too much. Honestly, these people can't win!

Newshoes

Back to top Go down

Post  lindz7511 Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:14 am

bony wrote:I HATE this women, my wife and I are trying to adopt and there is soooo much to go through just to even find out if the authorities will let you adopt, yet it seems if have a shed load of money you can just go to a child supermarket and take which ever one you want to. Yes she has done something amazing to adopt BUT dont rub it in the faces of people who have to go through hell before they even know if they are allowed to adopt.

What a ridiculous comment, you hate this women because she has been successful in something you are still trying to accomplish!!! Everyone has to go through the right chanels... she will be able to provide a wonderful and loving enviroment for her children famous or not, and I would have thought that someone who is going through a similar situation to be able to adopt would have more respect and admoration for someone who has done such a wonderful thing.... if your tired of the process then thats not down to her and what she stands for and if thats the sort of attitude you take then maybe you need to reavalutate before you begin to influence a young child. The ' i hate her because she has what I want' is both childish and uncalled for. and those rules and 'paperwork' are there to insure that scumbags can't just adopt and mistreat a child and although I can imagine it being grueling you should be more than willing to carry on to prove for devotation to the next generation!!

lindz7511

Back to top Go down

Post  Melspearls Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:14 am

"come on, orphans. hold hands so we can walk lined up for the papz to shoot a great pic for the headlines."

Melspearls

Back to top Go down

Post  Whatithinkis Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:15 am

I don't think the kids look scruffy, they look like normal kids to me and I think it's good that they do!

Whatithinkis

Back to top Go down

Post  charlaay777 Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:16 am

Lovely to see her out with her family, what a lovely photo. Makes a change, I did read that they employ a nanny for each of their 6 brood....but you can't always believe what you read!

charlaay777

Back to top Go down

Post  Newshoes Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:17 am

Melspearls wrote:"come on, orphans. hold hands so we can walk lined up for the papz to shoot a great pic for the headlines."

erm they're not all orphans - some of them are biologically theirs so why don't you keep quiet about things you have no idea about.

Newshoes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum