Coffee Break
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beastie boys...

+11
Shakedatbootay
angieward
Cerebralassasin
Kayf
jordansmummy
Cb1000r
quitesimply
Melspearls
Jenni86
Bringingmedown
Scanner
15 posters

Go down

Beastie boys...  Empty Beastie boys...

Post  Scanner Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:02 am

KIDS usually have to be weaned off sucking their thumb or rusks - but Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's brood are being coaxed off BUGS.
The star couple have had to ban insects from their kitchen cupboards after the nippers developed a love for cooked crickets.

The kids fell in love with the local delicacy during a trip to Cambodia.

Although all six children like to chomp on the critters, it's Maddox and Pax who are most hooked. Angelina said: "My boys love to eat crickets. It's their favourite thing.

"When I first gave crickets to them I wanted the kids to not be turned off by something that wasn't their culture.

"So I bought them - and they ate them like Doritos.

"They wouldn't stop and brought to-go boxes home.

"Then I had to actually ban the cricket eating because I was afraid they were going to get sick from eating too many."

While Ange is in Los Angeles entertaining Shiloh and Zahara by taking them shopping, Brad has brought the older boys to west London while he films his latest film World War Z.

Their twins Vivienne and Knox are also here with their actor dad. While doing his job making sure they don't get their mitts on any bugs, he planned an outdoor party for them on Sunday in the garden of the mansion he is renting.

A source said: "Brad had a day of fun planned for them.

"He hired an ice-cream van and had the day mapped out but his plans were scuppered by the weather."

After an hour rain stopped play so Brad bundled them into the car and took them for a trip around London instead.

They did a tour of the capital stopping at the main attractions - Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, St Paul's Cathedral and the London Eye.

Not surprising he didn't stop at London Zoo - there would be nothing left in the bugs' enclosure.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3702275/Beastie-boys.html
Scanner
Scanner

Back to top Go down

Beastie boys...  Empty Re: Beastie boys...

Post  Bringingmedown Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:17 am

That kid is not a girl!!! And Jolie looks so thin it's gross!

Bringingmedown

Back to top Go down

Post  Jenni86 Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:22 am

Look at the state he should of stayed with Jennifer

Jenni86

Back to top Go down

Post  Melspearls Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:23 am

her natural kids are the ugliest Ive seen. the rest of the kids look good.

Melspearls

Back to top Go down

Post  quitesimply Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:24 am

Melspearls wrote:her natural kids are the ugliest Ive seen. the rest of the kids look good.

that's nasty! how would you like it if someone said that about your (if you have any) children?

quitesimply

Back to top Go down

Post  Cb1000r Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:26 am

You know all these nasty comments can be read by Angelina, Brad and possibly any of the older kids. These are good parents who love, provide for and look after their kids much more than a lot of you selfish, jealous, overweight and greedy people out there. Oh, and if you were stood in front of Brad Pitt saying those vile things about his family... He'd knock your damn head off!
Cb1000r
Cb1000r

Back to top Go down

Post  jordansmummy Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:26 am

Love this couple, think they are great....they seem so normal and grounded unlike other 'so-called' celebs. I also think their biological children are beautiful, although they should really get to the hairdressers for a good trim!!

jordansmummy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kayf Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:27 am

Their family is beautiful...
Melspearls what are you talking about!!! Who in their right mind says a child is ugly!

Angelina is looking a little thin but i guess that's because she has so many children to run after :-)

Kayf

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerebralassasin Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:28 am

Cb1000r wrote:You know all these nasty comments can be read by Angelina, Brad and possibly any of the older kids. These are good parents who love, provide for and look after their kids much more than a lot of you selfish, jealous, overweight and greedy people out there. Oh, and if you were stood in front of Brad Pitt saying those vile things about his family... He'd knock your damn head off!

lol, believe it or not there are a lot of guys tougher than Brad Pitt lol. Michael Clarke Duncan on the other hand... not so much!

Cerebralassasin

Back to top Go down

Post  angieward Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:29 am

Ha!!! to all you people saying she is thin and her kids are ugly any of you looked in a mirror recently? Jealousy perhaps? as the saying goes "if you dont have anything nice to say............"

angieward

Back to top Go down

Post  Cb1000r Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:30 am

Cerebralassasin wrote:
Cb1000r wrote:You know all these nasty comments can be read by Angelina, Brad and possibly any of the older kids. These are good parents who love, provide for and look after their kids much more than a lot of you selfish, jealous, overweight and greedy people out there. Oh, and if you were stood in front of Brad Pitt saying those vile things about his family... He'd knock your damn head off!

lol, believe it or not there are a lot of guys tougher than Brad Pitt lol. Michael Clarke Duncan on the other hand... not so much!

(STILL missing an s) My comment on Pitt was nothin' to do with whether he was tough or not. It's to do with protecting your family no matter what, even if there are a thousand moron's insulting them for no reason. Pitt is the kind of bloke who wouldn't worry about getting hurt, not over his family. You don't have a clue... and let's hope to Christ you don't have any kids as I pity them if you do. Oh and I'd put a tenner on Pitt over Clarke duncan any day of the week CD may be big built? but he lacks the natural ferocity and rage that Pitt possesses.
Cb1000r
Cb1000r

Back to top Go down

Post  Shakedatbootay Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:30 am

Do you think pitt ever looks at this weird scrawny bird and thinks..".**** me...i wished i stayed with Aniston"?

Shakedatbootay

Back to top Go down

Post  Landofhope Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:31 am

I love this beautiful family,well done you two, you are an insperation,and set a shinning example for the rest of the world,I always like to look at photos of the children, you never have them dressed up like stuffed dummies, they look so comfortable and loved.Just wish there was more people out there could be like you two,you never ever stage anything,what you see is what we get, I love it.

Landofhope

Back to top Go down

Post  Traloula Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:31 am

I first read this & cynically thought, Pitt planning an outdoor party & hiring an ice cream van, no way, bet his 'aides' have done it for him! Then thought, so what, who cares who arranged it at least the kids have fun & if I could afford it then I'd probably get help too! Pitt & Jolie seem to dress & style themselves just the way they damn well want to - for her, no breasts hanging out, no face full of makeup, for him, hair scraped back, relaxed look, so refreshing & at least the time they could spend prooning themselves is spent with the children. Also the kids dressed like kids, as others have said, no playing up for paps, all the family together (unusual in parts of society today). Good luck to them, nice to see a celebrity couple act like human beings

Traloula

Back to top Go down

Post  Celestialgirl Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:32 am

it is nice to see a celebrity couple going out dressed casually and with their kids looking like, well kids. With other children, Suri Cruise comes to mind, it appears the parent spends more time dressing their child in gear more appropriate for a model photo shoot than going to the shops or the park. Nice to see a relatively normal looking family for a change. Having said that, Angelina looks terribly skinny.

Celestialgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  vonneyinossy Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:33 am

Shakedatbootay wrote:Do you think pitt ever looks at this weird scrawny bird and thinks..".**** me...i wished i stayed with Aniston"?

NO! no comparison.....

vonneyinossy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down