Coffee Break
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divorcing J-Lo paid to sing at wedding

5 posters

Go down

Divorcing J-Lo paid to sing at wedding  Empty Divorcing J-Lo paid to sing at wedding

Post  Scanner Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:54 pm

JENNIFER Lopez will be paid more than £620,000 to sing at a wedding in Ukraine tomorrow.

The chart star and actress, 41, performs days after announcing the end of her seven-year marriage to Latin crooner Marc Anthony, 42.

A source said: "It's a wealthy guy who wanted J-Lo and was willing to pay top dollar."

A spokesman for Lopez said: "Jennifer will be performing in the Ukraine. Terms of the agreement cannot be confirmed."

Lopez and Anthony announced they are to divorce last Friday - a month after their seventh wedding anniversary.

The couple have three-year-old twins Max and Emme. Rumours J-Lo's third marriage was in trouble started when she turned up without Anthony for a Bafta gala during the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's US visit this month.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3700281/Divorcing-Jennifer-Lopez-paid-to-sing-at-wedding.html
Scanner
Scanner

Back to top Go down

Divorcing J-Lo paid to sing at wedding  Empty Re: Divorcing J-Lo paid to sing at wedding

Post  P.p._orsk Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:57 am

So what?

P.p._orsk

Back to top Go down

Divorcing J-Lo paid to sing at wedding  Empty Re: Divorcing J-Lo paid to sing at wedding

Post  Thaibear1 Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:14 am

I wouldn't pay her even one penny to sing at mine. She's just too cold

Thaibear1

Back to top Go down

Post  GreatDaneLover Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:15 am

Another celebrity marriage bites the dust. Why the hell do they bother!!!!!!

GreatDaneLover

Back to top Go down

Post  streamdvd Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:17 am

if I ever had the money I would pay her not to sing at my party

streamdvd

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down